BlueLine16

Charger Request

Hey guys, looking for someone that can make me a car, looking to do a one off version with my company logos with it, if anyone is interested please email me at -Snip- I am willing to pay as well. So let me know. Thanks. 

PS put subject line as GTA DSK CAR so it will filter to me. Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Original Light said:

There's no need to pay for mods, or post your email for that matter. People will likely do it for free. :smile:

email wasn't posted

2 minutes ago, DSKTX said:

email wasn't posted

I thought another staff member edited your post, my bad. Either way, I'm sure there's people that would be more than willing to fulfill your request here. As long as you're descriptive and informative of what you want.  

Looking for something like this charger, wide body, sick wheels etc, want to put my web url down the side at the bottom, or maybe do some sort of dsk graphic on it 

abimelec-arellano-lb-charger-final.jpg

2015-pp-exclusive-bmw-m3-e92-liberty-walk-09.jpg

this one looks pretty good too, but i really prefer the new body

Hellcat Liberty Walk 2.jpg

oh and a picky must, the c bar drl work lol I use the RT model now i found on gta5mods works great, was little dim so i adjusted the settings a tad which nowgives me drl on many of the games factory cars too, pretty cool, and it has the bumper leds too :), but drives me nuts the brake lights are white....we all know they are red but i didn't make it