Agent Smith

Video Editor

I have a question about in-game video editor. Namely, if I play the game on, let's say, medium settings, will saved clip has only this kind of quality? There is no way to change it to high settings, for example before turning on editor, in Options menu?

14 minutes ago, Agent Smith said:

I have a question about in-game video editor. Namely, if I play the game on, let's say, medium settings, will saved clip has only this kind of quality? There is no way to change it to high settings, for example before turning on editor, in Options menu?

IIRC you can set the bitrate of the video when exporting it, and whether to export in high games settings in your R* Editor settings tab.

11 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

IIRC you can set the bitrate of the video when exporting it, and whether to export in high games settings in your R* Editor settings tab.

I'm afraid I didn't understand, do You mean ,,WEB, 720p, 1080p" options? I never used Video Editor before, so forgive me. :mellow:

30 minutes ago, Agent Smith said:

I'm afraid I didn't understand, do You mean ,,WEB, 720p, 1080p" options? I never used Video Editor before, so forgive me. :mellow:

OH, I didn't realise it was the GTA 4 section (I was talking about V on my above post). I think this is the only option, yes.