scotty2nuts

Request for Gulport PD vehicle skins

Hi, been here on an off again for a while and finally decided to buy gta5 and get lspdfr and love all the vehicles and the textures already made but was wondering if someone can do some for me for my local pd while i try to learn how to make them right. Here a a few links to pictures i could find of them with out having to go stalk them to get pictures of the vehicles

Gulfport MS Police Dodge Charger

photo photo022-1.jpg

http://policecararchives.org/mississippi/harrison_images/rnpca3906-vi.jpg

and heres a link to others from my area http://policecararchives.org/mississippi/harrison.html

I could probably design it for you today if you would like? what vehicle are you looking for the skin for? and what colour pack are you looking for? Black with grey or White with Blue? 4K or 2K?

3 hours ago, CHR1570PH3R said:

looks good to me few to find an interceptor to get it to work with had to download rde and pull it from it there  to get it to work lol but looks great so far couldnt get it to work with the vanilla one in x64e, havent tried it ingame yet since all my metas have been edited but gonna dick through my backups for stock metas and try it. the vehicles im currently using and addicted to thanks to @Captain14 is his sheriff pack and i rotate between @Thehurk and @Bxbugs123 cars so far still new to modding gtaV and lspdfr (has been alot of trial and error and but tons of crashes and learing alot of it the hard way lol)

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Edited by scotty2nuts
damn typos was to excited and wasnt fully awake yet to spells good lol

11 minutes ago, scotty2nuts said:

looks good to me few to find an interceptor to get it to work with had to download rde and pull it from it there  to get it to work lol but looks great so far couldnt get it to work with the vanilla one in x64e, havent tried it ingame yet since all my metas have been edited but gonna dick through my backups for stock metas and try it. the vehicles im currently using and addicted to thanks to @Captain14 is his sheriff pack and i rotate between @Thehurk and @Bxbugs123 cars so far still new to modding gtaV and lspdfr (has been alot of trial and error and but tons of crashes and learing alot of it the hard way lol)

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Is this on OpenIV?

3 minutes ago, CHR1570PH3R said:

Is this on OpenIV?

yeah i do it that way to try to test any changes i make to a car before i wait the long time to load the game just to figure out i messed up lol working on digging through my meta backups since all my metas for my police cars are edited and will try to get a few screenshots of it in game for you before i go to work today

2 minutes ago, scotty2nuts said:

yeah i do it that way to try to test any changes i make to a car before i wait the long time to load the game just to figure out i messed up lol working on digging through my meta backups since all my metas for my police cars are edited and will try to get a few screenshots of it in game for you before i go to work today

perfect lad, if there is any other ones you want done let me know and ill try my best :thumbsup:

if forgot to say dont laugh to hard at the light bar on the vic they dont use them anymore, they have used that light bar for like years because they bought so many and didnt realize they sucked as bad as they did you couldnt see them hardly in the day time, they got them when they phased out the the old jetsonic light bars

wondering if to avoid changing my metas back and for if i can just add it to the main metas and name it like police5 like in rde gonna try it

21 minutes ago, scotty2nuts said:

if forgot to say dont laugh to hard at the light bar on the vic they dont use them anymore, they have used that light bar for like years because they bought so many and didnt realize they sucked as bad as they did you couldnt see them hardly in the day time, they got them when they phased out the the old jetsonic light bars

Trust me they were worse here in ireland LOL

4 minutes ago, scotty2nuts said:

wondering if to avoid changing my metas back and for if i can just add it to the main metas and name it like police5 like in rde gonna try it

Not too sure pal, today is my first day modding

scotty2nuts likes this