Lyrad

[HELP] Can't run (sprint) on duty

Hey folks, i have an issue when i'm on duty, i can't sprint anymore (no more chase pursuit :( ). See the video of what's happening (there is both normal GTA V mode and then on duty):

It seems my character is a heavy 80 years old cop running for the donut of his life. I'm pretty sure this is a third party mod doing this (i think about Raiders Violent Overhaul but in that case, why only on duty ?) and can't see how to fix it. Tried to made a quick search but i let you imagine what the words "can't+run" gives me.

Images of my folders :

79c8bbbb-74a8-4542-9087-63ef050904a6.jpg

4fb53798-d320-42c8-b29c-f9f9665d7a5b.jpg

6a7bb2d5-42de-415c-b4fa-9330cdf07c8b.jpg

Any idea ?

Edit : Oh and of course i made some backups but i noticed this issue too late ...

Edited by Lyrad

No RPH or LSPDFR plugin does this as far as I know, so it probably is Raider's violence overhaul or something of that nature.

I just played a few hours and sometimes on duty i can sprint, sometimes i don't. I can't get where it's coming from.

I don't know where it's coming from either, since I mostly run LSPDFR, VisionV and vehicles, all I know is it doesn't happen with all LSPDFR API plugins, LSPDFR and Ragehook, which means it has to be a mod you've downloaded, so you'll have to mess around with your mods folder to see what mod it is.