Jump to content
CouthInk4

issues with backup.xml

Recommended Posts

I've never edited (probably never opened up) the backup.xml documentation before, although i've decided to edit to have LSSD SWAT, Highway Patrol etc respond in game.

I thought everything was fine until i actually went into game, I've called for backup (both in and out of a pursuit) and nobody comes, nothing is dispatched on the radio (regardless if i call Local,State,SWAT,Air or NOoSE support) I do notice this error in my RPH log which shows up everytime i call for backup.

Value cannot be null.
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058] Parameter name: source
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058] System.Core
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058]    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(VehicleBackupArea , VehicleBackupType ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\BackupTemplate.cs:line 26
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(EBackupUnitType , Vector3 , Vector3 , EBackupResponseType , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupManager.cs:line 395
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Vector3 , EBackupResponseType , EBackupUnitType , Boolean , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupManager.cs:line 284
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(EBackupUnitType ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupMenu.cs:line 155
[29/08/2016 3:37:22 AM.058]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\UI\Menu.cs:line 351

 

I have also attached my backup.xml file so someone can have a look over it and see if i've missed something. any help would be greatly appreciated! 

backup.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ineseri said:

You've messed up row 12. 

12  <Vehicle>police5</Vehicles>

It should be "Vehicle" not "Vehicles"

That actually worked, All my backup units respond. However only hwaycar2 and policeb respond to a State Unit backup response. hwaycar1 and hwaycar3 refuse to arrive and RPH throws up this error.

[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] [TRACE] Requested backup StatePatrol in BlaineCounty
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] [TRACE] Creating unit StateUnit
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] [TRACE] Preloading 0x1ec9944d
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] Cannot load an invalid model.
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] RagePluginHook
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at Rage.Model.Load()
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Model ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Entities\ContentManager.cs:line 237
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(EBackupUnitType , Vector3 , Vector3 , EBackupResponseType , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupManager.cs:line 438
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Vector3 , EBackupResponseType , EBackupUnitType , Boolean , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupManager.cs:line 284
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(EBackupUnitType ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupMenu.cs:line 142
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\UI\Menu.cs:line 351

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CouthInk4 said:

That actually worked, All my backup units respond. However only hwaycar2 and policeb respond to a State Unit backup response. hwaycar1 and hwaycar3 refuse to arrive and RPH throws up this error.

[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] [TRACE] Requested backup StatePatrol in BlaineCounty
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] [TRACE] Creating unit StateUnit
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] [TRACE] Preloading 0x1ec9944d
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] Cannot load an invalid model.
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319] RagePluginHook
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at Rage.Model.Load()
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Model ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Entities\ContentManager.cs:line 237
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(EBackupUnitType , Vector3 , Vector3 , EBackupResponseType , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupManager.cs:line 438
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Vector3 , EBackupResponseType , EBackupUnitType , Boolean , Boolean ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupManager.cs:line 284
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(EBackupUnitType ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\BackupMenu.cs:line 142
[29/08/2016 7:49:38 PM.319]    at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\UI\Menu.cs:line 351

 

"cannot load an invalid model" are you sure there are no typos in your backup.xml with model names? are you sure those cars are installed properly?

Edited by Play3r2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Play3r2 said:

"cannot load an invalid model" are you sure there are no typos in your backup.xml with model names? are you sure those cars are installed properly?

the vehicles are installed properly as i can spawn them via the trainer (although they don't show up in the RPH spawn menu however). I have gotten hwaycar3 to spawn now (changing the driver section of the vehicle.meta seemed to fix it) just need to get hwaycar1 to respond. 

Also, on a different note. Is there anyway to get a SAHP helicopter to respond when i'm around the highways? or is that not possible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

the vehicles are installed properly as i can spawn them via the trainer (although they don't show up in the RPH spawn menu however). I have gotten hwaycar3 to spawn now (changing the driver section of the vehicle.meta seemed to fix it) just need to get hwaycar1 to respond. 

Also, on a different note. Is there anyway to get a SAHP helicopter to respond when i'm around the highways? or is that not possible? 

try changing the driver section of hwaycar1? if you can get security guards to respond in dilettantes (like i have) i'm fairly sure you should be able to get cops responding in cop cars, right? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×