looking for a mod/admin that knows how to force update gta v, because i have been trying all night

if you would please message me your skype name so i can get help that would be much appreciated 

btw i use the disk version

Hello sorry I was our for the day, but I can play all the stunt updates but it isn't showing up in my gta v folder, and the game thinks it's still in 678 and not 791. (I think that's the right one)

1 hour ago, ItzJamzz said:

anyone else help?

Please do not bump your own topic. If you wish to add something to your thread edit your most previous post. This is done to avoid spamming of topics. Thank you!

[snip] - Original Light

have you tried verifying the game files?(run with commandline ~verify) are you running in offline mode?(make sure to check that this isn't in effect)  

do you have the latest update.rpf in your mods folder? if no, then the game is updated, but the updated files aren't being loaded. and yes verifying will likely uninstall your mods, but it's worth it to be on the latest update....

Edited by Original Light

1 hour ago, ItzJamzz said:

im sorry but i am not getting help when you people should be helping me if you want more and more people to play the mod

In terms of "You people" I don't' know if you're referring to the Staff Team (Which, we aren't obligated to do any support. We're here to negate community issues), or the general community. This is a free mod, with a free website, and you're using a free account. No one is entitled to help you here. There's many people if you look through the support section have followed guidelines to getting help. Such as posting computer specs, error logs, and mods installed. You're most likely getting no help because with very vague info no one can even begin to help you with your game issues. We can't connect to your computer and tell you exactly what might be causing the issue, you need to tell us.

1 hour ago, Play3r2 said:

that is not the way to get people to help you, you entitled POS.

While I agree with your statement, please watch your tone. There's no need to call anyone names. Consider this a public verbal warning.

47 minutes ago, ItzJamzz said:

oh just go away if you aint gonna help your boring me now

I would watch your attitude. Especially if you're asking for help. Take this as a verbal public warning.

All off topic posts will be removed. Any further off topic posts or flame war oriented ones will result in thread being closed, and sanctions being handed out.

Edited by JAMJustin35
Play3r2 likes this

21 minutes ago, JAMJustin35 said:

While I agree with your statement, please watch your tone. There's no need to call anyone names. Consider this a public verbal warning.

All off topic posts will be removed. Any further off topic posts or flame war oriented ones will result in thread being closed, and sanctions being handed out.

Noted. I'll tone it down :)

BTW @ItzJamzz let me know how you get on with the steps I gave you in my earlier comment

10 hours ago, ItzJamzz said:

i can't seem to find how to run it in offine mode

i linked you the tutorial, basically make sure ~scOfflineonly isn't in your commandline.text, and add ~verify into your commandline text, then run it

Starting a new topic and continuing your rude behavior that stopped getting replies in your old one is fairly discourteous. On the other hand, have you tried running it regularly without ragehook? That's how I finally got mine to update.