Sign in to follow this  
Shove

Help me make this light-bar clear !

Hello Community !

I am working on my next skin and for accuracy I need this Texture of an argent light-bar clear.

I don't own a program to make the red and blue LA style part of the light-bar transparent.

If some one can take the time to make it transparent credit will be giving were it's due .

Thank you Shove

arjent.png

Edited by Shove
Spelling

9 hours ago, Shove said:

Hello Community !

I am working on my next skin and for accuracy I need this Texture of an argent light-bar clear.

I don't own a program to make the red and blue LA style part of the light-bar transparent.

If some one can take the time to make it transparent credit will be giving were it's due .

Thank you Shove

arjent.png

Thanks but got a free program last night and did it my self lol

6 hours ago, TheJ0ker said:

Here you go

http://i.imgur.com/JFoJTXz.png

Thanks but did it my self

8 minutes ago, Iggy Fresh said:

You could have used MS Paint to do this in 10 seconds, no need to go look for a program.

It took me 5 seconds with a free program that is better then photo shop 

47 minutes ago, Shove said:

It took me 5 seconds with a free program that is better then photo shop 

By "better", you probably mean easier-to-use.  I've used Photoshop since their CS1 release and I can tell you that you will not find a better program that is free.

Anyways, not trying to be rude, just wanted to point out the obvious that MS Paint comes with every PC that uses Windows OS, is free, and is capable of making basic edits such as in this OP.

Scuderio likes this

20 minutes ago, Iggy Fresh said:

By "better", you probably mean easier-to-use.  I've used Photoshop since their CS1 release and I can tell you that you will not find a better program that is free.

Anyways, not trying to be rude, just wanted to point out the obvious that MS Paint comes with every PC that uses Windows OS, is free, and is capable of making basic edits such as in this OP.

Good for you

This is not LSPDFR Support related, so it has been moved to Development Support & Requests/Tutorials & Questions.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Edited by Original Light