xExecutorx

Requesting - Panama City Beach, FL Charger Texture (Vehicle Texture)

Hi designers,

I'm looking for a custom Panama City Beach, FL vehicle texture for BxBug's 2014 Charger. Here are some examples of what I am looking to get:

*If you need more images, Google: "Panama City Beach Police" and search on images for a list of images you can find.

Here is a link to the vehicle model that I am needing this texture for (http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/10478-lspdlssd-2014-dodge-charger-pursuit/) (Credits to BxBugs for the model. *See thread for full credits.)

It'd be greatly appreciated if someone can get this texture done. There is no rush, so if you wish to, take all of the time you need!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks again,

Regards,

xExecutorx

(Credits to BxBugs for the template + vehicle)

*Here is the template. There is no need to download the whole file to obtain the vehicle template.

BODY_TEMPLATE.png

Edited by xExecutorx

19 hours ago, xExecutorx said:

Still searching!

If you still need somebody, I can look into making it. You can check out some of my skins that I've uploaded as well. :smile:

xExecutorx likes this

3 hours ago, Officer246 said:

If you still need somebody, I can look into making it. You can check out some of my skins that I've uploaded as well. :smile:

That'd be so kind of you! Thanks so much!

Regards,

xExecutorx

5 minutes ago, CHR1570PH3R said:

Any particular call sign you want on the roof?

I didn't have anything in mind. Maybe you could come up with a unit number if you'd like! =D

Edited by xExecutorx

3 minutes ago, xExecutorx said:

I didn't have anything in mind. Maybe you could come up with a unit number. :P

1 Lincoln 18 seems to be popular enough :tongue: Ill be done shortly, ill send it on asap

xExecutorx likes this

3 minutes ago, CHR1570PH3R said:

1 Lincoln 18 seems to be popular enough :tongue: Ill be done shortly, ill send it on asap

Awesome. Thank you so much. You're way too kind! Once Carper releases his Tahoe, I'll need one for that too, however, it'll be for a different department.

Edited by xExecutorx

3 minutes ago, xExecutorx said:

Awesome. Thank you so much. You're way too kind! Once Carper releases his Tahoe, I'll need one for that too, however, it'll be for a different department.

Ill have a topic up soon taking requests so just let me know when you need it :thumbsup:

xExecutorx likes this