BlueLine16

Custom Car Request

Hey guys, looking for someone that can make me a car, looking to do a one off version with my company logos with it, if anyone is interested please email me at -Snip- I am willing to pay as well. So let me know. Thanks. 

PS put subject line as GTA DSK CAR so it will filter to me. Thanks. 

Edited by JAMJustin35

Edited your original post and removed the email since posting your email publicly is not a good idea. There's no need to offer to pay for a mod, mod requests here are done freely and we like to avoid having transactions over the site for modifications. Thanks!

On 8/28/2016 at 5:24 PM, JAMJustin35 said:

Edited your original post and removed the email since posting your email publicly is not a good idea. There's no need to offer to pay for a mod, mod requests here are done freely and we like to avoid having transactions over the site for modifications. Thanks!

ok my bad, well request was mainly cause i want it a certain way and to have my logo to it, just gotta find someone to do it

JAM likes this

2 hours ago, DSKTX said:

was for modification, sorry, didn't know where else to put it

No worries! I'll move it for you now. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, OfficerWalters said:

bruhh, if you scrolled down a tiny bit more, there is a fourm called "Development Suport & Requests

There's no need to be rude, or back seat moderate. If you see an issue, report the post so Staff can handle the issue.  Take this as a final verbal warning.

11 minutes ago, JAMJustin35 said:

No worries! I'll move it for you now. :thumbsup:

There's no need to be rude, or back seat moderate. If you see an issue, report the post so Staff can handle the issue.  Take this as a final verbal warning.

no need to move, you can delete, already started new one

@DSKTX I closed this topic. However in the future please keep to one topic on one subject. This is to negate multiple topics by the same user on the same subject such as spamming. Normally your other topic would be the one closed but seeing as it is having more discussion I'll leave it.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Edited by JAMJustin35