Jump to content

Recommended Posts

EUP-LOgo.png

 

The EUP:California Project aims to create a more realistic role playing experiance by redesigning the lore friendly agencies with the real ones. This is currently a work in progress and everything you see is subjected to change. If anyone has any suggestions please dm me.

 

Here are some screenshots: 

 

Teaser trailer: 

 

 

In a few days I will be going out of town for about 3 weeks so im going to try to get some of this out to you before I leave, if I dont I apologize in advance. 

AlconH likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things worth noting, the Sheriff badge mesh doesn't even fit with the texture you gave it. I'd change the mesh of it. Also, you have LAPD Traffic investigator patches on a detective's jacket.

Awesomeo16 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Two things worth noting, the Sheriff badge mesh doesn't even fit with the texture you gave it. I'd change the mesh of it. Also, you have LAPD Traffic investigator patches on a detective's jacket.

I was waiting for someone to mention the badge lol.. That will be fixed soon, probably after I get back. The traffic thing is how it was originally I just changed the patch, but like I said alot of these things will be changed in the final product, thanks for the inout though I really do appreciate it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I'm still out of the country and will be until September 18th. On the 14th a new trailer will come out on my channel and once I get back I'll have a few updates for everyone! 

YouTube.com/c/captainsugarfreecsf

Officer27 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the text in your video is funny, ''your LSPDFR LAPDFR is about to change'' you make it sounds too much epic, for what it is. Still, I know how many people wants this and will appreciate your work, so thanks for taking upon you this project.

but, don't sell dream mkay

If you ask me that's why I never did or will never do real life mods:FBI.png
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

the text in your video is funny, ''your LSPDFR LAPDFR is about to change'' you make it sounds too much epic, for what it is. Still, I know how many people wants this and will appreciate your work, so thanks for taking upon you this project.

but, don't sell dream mkay

If you ask me that's why I never did or will never do real life mods:FBI.png
 

 

This doesn't bother me too much, actually.

@SuperStumpje This might be something for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

This doesn't bother me too much, actually.

@SuperStumpje This might be something for you.

 

it triggers me tho, not only the FBI logo, but all the other things in game, that will suddenly makes no sense, like LSPD stations, road names, any references to san andreas really..alot of pain just to get a game universe changed into the real counterpart.

Even the map is not an exact replica of California. Even when you think you are done with your total ''overhaul california project'' there is gonna be some thingsyou won't able to change. So honestly I don't see how doing LAPD cars or peds is worth out the trouble to get it more ''realistic'' especially if breaks the logic and realism you were looking for.

We all have our own tastes, for sure. I am not saying people shouldn't do real life mods, but calling them ''better'' ''fixes'' and ''realistic'' is out of place, we could define them to be closer to the reality, but not realistic. that would mean other game enhancement mods would be unrealistic because the logo/text would refer to Los Santos/San Andreas.

I noticed a tendency in modding communities where people think that real life = Better (i remember trying to install a crown vic in GTA IV, and going through 12 pages of textures mod to find a proper LCPD livery) #2016FirstWorldProblem

that's just wrong.

11john11, falcon3y and Mikofiticus like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

it triggers me tho, not only the FBI logo, but all the other things in game, that will suddenly makes no sense, like LSPD stations, road names, any references to san andreas really..alot of pain just to get a game universe changed into the real counterpart.

Even the map is not an exact replica of California. Even when you think you are done with your total ''overhaul california project'' there is gonna be some thingsyou won't able to change. So honestly I don't see how doing LAPD cars or peds is worth out the trouble to get it more ''realistic'' especially if breaks the logic and realism you were looking for.

We all have our own tastes, for sure. I am not saying people shouldn't do real life mods, but calling them ''better'' ''fixes'' and ''realistic'' is out of place, we could define them to be closer to the reality, but not realistic. that would mean other game enhancement mods would be unrealistic because the logo/text would refer to Los Santos/San Andreas.

I noticed a tendency in modding communities where people think that real life = Better (i remember trying to install a crown vic in GTA IV, and going through 12 pages of textures mod to find a proper LCPD livery) #2016FirstWorldProblem

that's just wrong.

just hurry up and release the new eup update so i can holster my revolver :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, falcon3y said:

just hurry up and release the new eup update so i can holster my revolver :whistling:

Sure my lord

just taking a small break, beacuse I spent 3 days straight 24/7 working on EUP, now i need to fill some needs.

falcon3y likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alex_Ashfold I completely understand where your coming from but honestly seeing the lore friendly logos of the police station doesn't really "break the logic and realism" and I don't think most people really care about that. The street names get me but other than that most of my stuff is real life. 

Awesomeo16 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

@Alex_Ashfold I completely understand where your coming from but honestly seeing the lore friendly logos of the police station doesn't really "break the logic and realism" and I don't think most people really care about that. The street names get me but other than that most of my stuff is real life. 

And there are some mods that fix the street names. Most notably RSR_Commander's Real Location Names mod or Desmond 98's sign replacement mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Awesomeo16 said:

And there are some mods that fix the street names. Most notably RSR_Commander's Real Location Names mod or Desmond 98's sign replacement mod

Exactly, I just wish there was a way to do it with Lt.Caine's pld

Awesomeo16 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×