Terminator5483

RageHook Not Starting

Hello, I have been really wanting to play LSPDFR. I played a while back and got into it again. I deleted GTA V from steam and reinstalled it so I would have a fresh folder. I watched instructions on how to download the newest versions. I though I had downloaded everything correctly but now when I try to run the RageHook as an administrator or regular, It does nothing. Thanks for reading this if you have the same problem let me know, if you have a fix let me know as well. Thank you.

it is for the best to put your RagePluginHook log in here. you are running the LSPDFR version 0.3.1 ? RPH version 0.45 ??

when you use plugins then run

And you sure you have all the newest updates from GTAV

19 minutes ago, Madmex said:

it is for the best to put your RagePluginHook log in here. you are running the LSPDFR version 0.3.1 ? RPH version 0.45 ??

when you use plugins then run

And you sure you have all the newest updates from GTAV

Well I have tried to use that trouble shooter before this morning and it just does not work for me. I am using everything up to date. 0.3.1 and 0.45. I dont not have a log. None has been created because it wont start is what im seeing. 

when you start the game with RagePluginHook  as administrator then you have also an RagePluginHook text document. and that one you need to put in here. 

Give us all the info what happen when you start RagePluginHook. try to start without virus scanner on and shutdown your pc protection

Edited by Madmex

5 hours ago, Madmex said:

when you start the game with RagePluginHook  as administrator then you have also an RagePluginHook text document. and that one you need to put in here. 

Give us all the info what happen when you start RagePluginHook. try to start without virus scanner on and shutdown your pc protection

I cant start the game, I run rage as administator then it spins by the mouse but nothing happens, So it dose not create the text document.