AlphaTech83

Anyone else having problems after today's Ragehook Update?

I got a message today, twice, saying a new version of Ragehook is available. The first was 43 and the second 44. Well after downloading the updates, none of my plugins will load up automatically. I have to manually load them, but it only allows me to load two. LSPDFR.dll and VehicleSearch.dll. All of my other plugins like the callouts and the police radio, radar, arrest manager, etc. the list goes on, will not load at all. If anyone knows how to correct this please let me know. I have already restarted from scratch as far as reinstalling everything, so that's not the issue. Please advise. I was just doing what it said by saying I needed to keep the most up to date version of RageHook.

Yess m8. I got a problem with the callouts it says when i go on duty succesfully loaded. But i never get an callout ? Iam reinstalling rage plugin hook now and all the plugins lets see how it goes.

Version .042 worked fine no problems.

Let me know if that helps. I started with a fresh GTA file and reloaded everything but that didn't help me for whatever reason. It's almost as if it isn't recognizing any of the mods for whatever reason.

Yes I had also the prob that RPH 0.44 is not loading the plugins , only when you push the option Load these Plugins on startup then it is loading.

Also I have the prob that he start GTAV as normal  and he start GTAV with RPH

4 minutes ago, Thijsvanees said:

Doesnt work dont get callouts only if i press X.

I get callouts and all the plugins are working normal, only when i start LSPDFR with RPH 0.44 then he start 2 games  1 without RPH and 1 with RPH 0.44

4 minutes ago, Madmex said:

I get callouts and all the plugins are working normal, only when i start LSPDFR with RPH 0.44 then he start 2 games  1 without RPH and 1 with RPH 0.44

Yes my plugins only work with 0.42 version.

Bit weird. Dont know what to do. Tried everything reinstall all mods and plugins etc.

I use the 0.42 version agian.

Edited by Thijsvanees

Yes RPH 0.42 is the best one  but the new one RPH 0.44 is also working only you need to use the option Load these Plugins on startup

Go to the Settings page and then to Plugins

I may end up going back to that one too if this doesn't work until the modders can work out all of the bugs. I'd die if I didn't get to play, lol This was the whole reason I bought the computer version of the game since cant mod the PS4 version of the game.

3 minutes ago, Madmex said:

Yes RPH 0.42 is the best one  but the new one RPH 0.44 is also working only you need to use the option Load these Plugins on startup

Go to the Settings page and then to Plugins

When I did that, it didn't show all of the plugins I had available. For example, some of my plugins are in the LSPDFR folder under plugins. It only recognized the plugins directly in the the plugins folder that weren't in sub-folders if that makes sense.