ATU

[SOLVED] Siren lights-sound / lights toggle problem

I was searching through support forums but was unable to find anything on this subject. Yesterday I installed LSPDFR 0.3.1. and it has a strange problem. I'm not sure what is it about, is it bug or some change of the game/mod mechanics but I can't toggle from my vehicle's lights-sound to lights (without a sound) anymore. It can only be on or off completely.

What is this all about? Is it just me?

Edited by ATU

No, I'm saying that the standard toggle on my horn button is not working anymore. On last LSPDFR version I've played (7 months ago), when I pressed horn button once, both lights and siren were turned on, second click was lights only and third was turning everything off, if I remember correctly.

Now there is only lights and siren on and lights and siren off, no lights without a siren available. I can set this on interactive LSPDFR menu but it is much easier to use the standard horn button and toggle this when convenient, while driving, as I did before.

This happened on standalone 0.3.1. LSPDFR, no vehicle modifications or any plugins/sounds were used.

It's the J Key.

ATU likes this