coastiestevie

Is there a siren switcher script?

In GTA IV there was the ELS mod that allowed you to press numbers 1,2,3,4 to change your siren tone and they would stay that tone. Is there a way to switch tones and keep them on that tone in GTA V so the player doesn't have to hold down the button instead? Wasn't sure if something like this existed yet, just curious.

26 minutes ago, coastiestevie said:

In GTA IV there was the ELS mod that allowed you to press numbers 1,2,3,4 to change your siren tone and they would stay that tone. Is there a way to switch tones and keep them on that tone in GTA V so the player doesn't have to hold down the button instead? Wasn't sure if something like this existed yet, just curious.

Here I think: 

13 hours ago, Hyfrith said:

Here I think: 

Would you happen to know how to install this? No clue how

18 hours ago, Hyfrith said:

Here I think: 

Siren Switch Honker is a script modification that allows you to simulate a honking sound whenever you toggle your siren tone. It's not for actually keeping a tone going

On 07/08/2016 at 5:44 AM, coastiestevie said:

Siren Switch Honker is a script modification that allows you to simulate a honking sound whenever you toggle your siren tone. It's not for actually keeping a tone going

Ah, I thought it was until I tested it haha. My bad!

coastiestevie likes this

5 hours ago, 125 LINCOLN 23 said:

there is not one yet i don't think... i really wish there was.....like either that or els would be released soon... 

Do we know the progress on an ELS mod for GTA V?

For now, I have one of my mouse buttons as siren/horn so it's easy to hold in to change them up. I have a Razer mouse that has a few buttons on the side. If you've got a similar mouse, that'll be your best bet for now.

coastiestevie likes this

2 hours ago, TheDmac said:

For now, I have one of my mouse buttons as siren/horn so it's easy to hold in to change them up. I have a Razer mouse that has a few buttons on the side. If you've got a similar mouse, that'll be your best bet for now.

I use a wireless controller so that would be hard for me to do :biggrin:

Lets just say I had a premonition! For the mighty Albo has literally just released the mod you were asking about. Woo!

prophet is almost done with his aswell :)

If this post helped you, make sure to give it a like ;)