Albo1125

[Fix] Blips staying on map and not disappearing

I've been getting and seeing an awful lot of questions about this issue and up till now the search function didn't provide any information if this was searched for, so:

The issue with blips not disappearing from the map is caused by RAGEPluginHook 0.43. To fix this issue now, downgrade to RAGEPluginHook 0.42 here: http://ragepluginhook.net/GetDownload.aspx?id=125. Alternatively, wait until RAGEPluginHook 0.44 is released and install that.

That's all there is to it. Happy days.

ATU likes this

Thanks Albo! I thought about downgrading Ragehook to 0.41 or 0.42 in desperation and trying with that but wanted to check the forums out first. Came back to LSPDFR after about 7 months and was really sad that my clean install of GTA 5, LSPDFR and plugins was not working properly. :)

5 hours ago, johnnylawless said:

Thank You for that, damn blips driving me nuts!!! By downgrading Rage, would i have to downgrade your mods latest updates as well?

Albo's latest updates are good with 0.41, 0.42 (and 0.43, although that is not an option) as far as I can tell.

EDIT: 0.44 was released today, first thing on their changelog is: "Fixed a bug introduced in v0.43, preventing blips from being deleted." :)

Edited by ATU
JOHNNYLAWLESS likes this