gregb150

Mustang Skin Problem

Hey there, new to making skins, just wondering if anyone can answer how do I get rid of the paint inside the the door frames, I followed the template? see below

mustang paint.png

Make sure it's like that in-game as well, some models show with indoor painting in OpenIV but in game they have the correct textures! :)

And if it indeed shows indoor painting, well, you can't do anything about it, it's a model issue and only the modeler can solve it.

gregb150 likes this

2 minutes ago, ScarletDraconis said:

Make sure it's like that in-game as well, some models show with indoor painting in OpenIV but in game they have the correct textures! :)

And if it indeed shows indoor painting, well, you can't do anything about it, it's a model issue and only the modeler can solve it.

Okay thanks appreciate your response, it's the same in game

Edited by gregb150
left out word

Yes this is from the model itself which is from the modeler. The UV Mapping is stretching the side into the inside of the door.

I could fix it if the model was unlocked and with the authors permission

gregb150 likes this

On 8/7/2016 at 0:20 PM, Thero said:

Yes this is from the model itself which is from the modeler. The UV Mapping is stretching the side into the inside of the door.

I could fix it if the model was unlocked and with the authors permission

Hey there thanks for the reply, the download source says it is unlocked, I will try and make contact with the owner, 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/sheriff-mustang

Thero likes this

Yep model is unlocked. I'll work on something for it in the next day or two. Do me a favor though and send the link to me in a pm so I don't forget lol

Here you go man. Heres a link to the media fire download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/07lt1qbjngae7z5/Ford_Mustang_Police_Template.zip

I went ahead and just made a template for the thing and remapped the model to it. The top right corner is the engine bay, inner door panels, and along the inside of the door where you were having those problems. Template is included in the download along with the files all set.