ASTK9

Rage hook 42 won't start game

I just installed rage hook 42 and updated my game and when I launch rage hook, it just says "waiting on game window". Then nothing ever happens. Does anyone know what's going on?

25 minutes ago, ASTK9 said:

I just installed rage hook 42 and updated my game and when I launch rage hook, it just says "waiting on game window". Then nothing ever happens. Does anyone know what's going on?

Mee too this is problem me  : http://prnt.sc/c239ex

Edited by luky45

Mine won't even get to that point... it's stuck saying it's waiting for the game to start and it never does

Hmm, that is odd. Mine does the same thing, but then reloads itself and pulls up the game window, have you just let it sit for a bit?

On 8/6/2016 at 1:50 AM, Justice890 said:

Hmm, that is odd. Mine does the same thing, but then reloads itself and pulls up the game window, have you just let it sit for a bit?

Now the game gets to the loading screen then crashes. Then the ragehook log thing comes up. 

For me Ragehook crashes and it launches the game anyway through the normal launcher. I tried on 44 as well as 42. Neither work.

2 hours ago, HomerS said:

For me Ragehook crashes and it launches the game anyway through the normal launcher. I tried on 44 as well as 42. Neither work.

Yea same for me

HomerS likes this

6 hours ago, ASTK9 said:

Yea same for me

What mods do you have installed? I have had this issue with several of the sound mods I have tried. It tends to be a mod issue rather than a ragehook issue.

On 8/7/2016 at 8:12 PM, Justice890 said:

What mods do you have installed? I have had this issue with several of the sound mods I have tried. It tends to be a mod issue rather than a ragehook issue.

nvm something happened and now it works, its all good

Justice890 likes this

9 hours ago, ASTK9 said:

nvm something happened and now it works, its all good

Make any changes to your game?I'll check mine and see though.

16 hours ago, HomerS said:

Make any changes to your game?I'll check mine and see though.

did you get your game working? i've been helping someone who basically is having same issue as you. played fine on 42..had bugs with 43..and can't get 44 to work..even though for me it worked just fine.

8 hours ago, jg45042 said:

did you get your game working? i've been helping someone who basically is having same issue as you. played fine on 42..had bugs with 43..and can't get 44 to work..even though for me it worked just fine.

Not yet. Gonna try a reinstall of lspdfr then Ragehook. I'll keep you posted.