TheBlackDeath

Transport prisoners after they were arrested in Bolingbroke Penitentiary

I have arrested people but it tells me that 11 suspects are waiting to be transferred to the main prison (Bolingbroke Penitentiary). I do not know how to take them. We press B go on Code 2 and I select the last item, the one that should call the transportation of prisoners. He said that the suspects must be on the ground. What do you mean? I really do not understand this thing. Please help me, and I shall be very grateful! Thanks so much!

For prisoner transport to pick up suspects, you need to have them sitting down on their knees. After they're arrested, walk up to them and when the prompt appears, hit E or right on the D-Pad.

I've never had that 11 suspects thing, possibly because I never delivered that many to a police station during a single session. I do think I know the solution though. Go to either the airport PD or the Paleto Bay sheriff's station and get in the parked prison bus. It's at the back of the building at the airport, and on the side near the entrance to the parking lot in Paleto.

Hello @SuperStumpje first of all I want to thank you so much for responding to my commento.Comunque I tried to take the bus of prisoners but nothing happened. I once I stopped people can not do anything. Once they are in the cell if I approach does nothing. And if I press does not make me do anything to the prisoners. They do not come out from the cell. I do not know how to do. You have another idea?