Sign in to follow this  
Harper

Seven years on patrol: an interview with Sam

So Glad LCPDFR/LSPDFR was made i and so many of my friends are addicted to it.I used to be a console gamer, until i watched a video on youtube about lspdfr, i dropped everything and bought a gaming PC just so i could download and play LSPDFR, I can't thank the development team and the modders enough for the effort and time they have put into making this not just the best mod to GTA5 but the most addictive.

Thank You Guys.

ludo8786 and IckleKI like this

I am new to the whole LSPDfr world, but at least for me it feels like it is just getting started. The amount of scripts and mods I have read through is amazing in and of its self.  Im glad you had a vision to bring to life a part of the game that was only touched on a little bit.  It brings in a whole new way to play the game and feels personalized.  Really looking forward to multi player possibilitys some day.

I've known @Sam & @Cyan going on 6 almost 7 years now, and it's quite amazing to have been able to watch LCPD:FR/LSPD:FR getting so popular in such a major way.

Looking forward to seeing where this place will be at for the 10 years, or 15! :wink:

Original Light likes this

Time does go so fast, seven years already and what an achievement it has been from the early years to now. And tell you the truth that I haven't even played LSPDFR. I do need to sometime since well YEAH.

I'm grateful for everything the people involved with LSPDFR/LCPDFR have done, really. It may seem trivial for some, but I reckon a good portion of people around here understand what it means to have a platform which enables you to roleplay as a police officer. That hasn't been accomplished since the Police Quest series and there's (PROBABLY, I don't know jackshit about programming/coding) a good reason for it - being that it's so complicated.

Even with my limited knowledge on programming, I can tell how much blood and sweat goes into developing something like LSPDFR and troubleshooting all the little intricate issues that arise during the process. Knowing that people with LSPDFR aren't guys that are employed by someone, but rather enthusiasts (like us) that are willing to share their work, free of charge (!), makes me incredibly thankful.

o7

Looking forward to another great 7 years more of LSPDFR and LCPDFR,