dem impactz

Will these leftover ragehook/LPSDFR files in my data get me banned from gta online?

These are the files leftover from my gta v directory after disabling the mods in gta v mod manager:

-Execute code (with code1.cs inside)

-Gamebackups.rph

-Startups.rphs

I did take a risk and dive online but I didn't get banned at all while i was only playing for two or three minutes...But could these leftover files get you banned?

There's no proof that files left in the directory will get you banned. I've been playing GTA O with the RPH in my directory, albeit deactivated of course. 

I do think there is a risk in doing so, so to be on the safe side, clean it out fully.

dem impactz likes this

2 minutes ago, ineseri said:

There's no proof that files left in the directory will get you banned. I've been playing GTA O with the RPH in my directory, albeit deactivated of course. 

I do think there is a risk in doing so, so to be on the safe side, clean it out fully.

Also RPH and LSPDFR should only be sending files to steamapps/common/GTAV and nothing deeper or further than that correct?..Just in case there might be mod files left in the x64 files or something 

4 minutes ago, dem impactz said:

Also RPH and LSPDFR should only be sending files to steamapps/common/GTAV and nothing deeper or further than that correct?..Just in case there might be mod files left in the x64 files or something 

Correct. We modify no original game files. 

dem impactz likes this

1 minute ago, ineseri said:

Correct. We modify no original game files. 

Alright then thanks for the info

Since the leftover files do not change my gameplay at all and I didn't get an immediate ban I should be safe then well for now...