dem impactz

How to succesfully download LSPDFR and rage hook with gta v mod manager?

You can't. LSPDFR and RPH are completely different with their .exe files and aren't compatible with any mod manager. 

Starmix likes this

2 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

You can't. LSPDFR and RPH are completely different with their .exe files and aren't compatible with any mod manager. 

So you have to download them manually to the gta v directory?  

What a bummer...but have you tried it before?

2 minutes ago, dem impactz said:

So you have to download them manually to the gta v directory?  

What a bummer...but have you tried it before?

Yes. They're both automatic installers so they're fairly simple to install.

No i haven't tried it, but for them to work, they'll have to be compatible. which the devs for LSPDFR and RPH haven't made it compatible. so there is no way to get it to work. Plus mod managers are for asi files and scripts. not .exe files. 

6 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

Yes. They're both automatic installers so they're fairly simple to install.

No i haven't tried it, but for them to work, they'll have to be compatible. which the devs for LSPDFR and RPH haven't made it compatible. so there is no way to get it to work. Plus mod managers are for asi files and scripts. not .exe files. 

True

But I got to ask, what If I want to play GTA V online at the same time but still want to use ragehook and LSPDFR?  

Also if I were to load gta v mod manager with other mods within the directory that ragehook and LSPDFR is in...Would ragehook and LSPDFR still be enabled inside the gta v game

2 minutes ago, dem impactz said:

True

But I got to ask, what If I want to play GTA V online at the same time but still want to use ragehook and LSPDFR?  

Also if I were to load gta v mod manager with other mods within the directory that ragehook and LSPDFR is in...Would ragehook and LSPDFR still be enabled inside the gta v game

You can't. LSPDFR needs RPH to work and RPH disables the online aspect to GTA. so you can't play LSPDFR in GTA Online. 

4 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

You can't. LSPDFR needs RPH to work and RPH disables the online aspect to GTA. so you can't play LSPDFR in GTA Online. 

No sorry thats not what I meant

I mean if I were playing LSPDFR with RPH in single player and switch to online to play with some friends..Would both the plugin and mod be disabled by default or will I have to manually take the mods out or create a second gta v folder dedicated to multiplayer << It would be nice if you told me how to do that if needed

Also Thanks for the quick responses :D

Edited by dem impactz

Update:

I just did it successfully 

Here's how:

Download the LSPDFR manually and create a folder in your gta v mods folder and name it whatever you want and you put the LSPDFR files inside there..And then put the new updated rage hook inside the lspdfr files to replace the old one....Load and boom it should work...Though I'm not sure if you are safe from being banned from rockstar while using the manager with ragehook and lspd mod installed

Update: Didn't get banned after disabling ragehook and lpsdfr..Even with some of the rpf files left in the directory which don't really change the gameplay at all in any way 

Edited by dem impactz

Wait, I was was a total noob and thought you meant can you install them via the mod manager. whoops.

You can have RPH, LSPDFR and that mod manager running at once, They don't conflict however you will most likely get banned if you try to enter online with them (especially the mod manager). 

You can't use LSPDFR online however considering like i said before, RPH disabled online when launched. 

9 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

Wait, I was was a total noob and thought you meant can you install them via the mod manager. whoops.

You can have RPH, LSPDFR and that mod manager running at once, They don't conflict however you will most likely get banned if you try to enter online with them (especially the mod manager). 

You can't use LSPDFR online however considering like i said before, RPH disabled online when launched. 

Oh ok then

Actually I found out that I was able to install them via mod manager but of course they left some leftover files in my gta v directory when I got done playing which didn't get me banned or shouldn't get me banned

Also bilago's mod manager disables every core mod when entering online, that's how the mod manager works

Edited by dem impactz