S0berDrunk

Share Your LSPDFR Policing Stories!

Good day LSPDFR folks!

I thought I´d start a new thread for people who care to share their LSPDFR policing stories. Something crazy, weird or just a easy going patrol story is welcome! If this kind of thread has already been started somewhere than I apoligies in advance :)

Edited by S0berDrunk

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Love this thread idea! Here's mine..

So I'm patrolling as LSPD in Alta when I get a report of a Domestic Disturbance. Code 3 over there and pull up on scene, when I hear a scream. I turn and witness a female falling from the third story of the apartment complex. I run over and call for medics, and begin to sweep the area for other subjects. Coming down from the stairwell is a male, who I quickly take into custody. A quick search reveals no weapons but I did find a 'napkin from the Vanilla Unicorn with a phone number written on it.' Anyways, by this time LSFD and Medics arrive on scene and pronounce the female subject deceased. Turns out that the two individuals were married, and the aforementioned 'phone number' was from an employee at Vanilla Unicorn, which, when found by the wife, sparked an argument. Said argument escalated, and moved to the outside patio, where, in a violent move of aggression, the male pushed her off the patio as I arrived on scene. He was booked on homicide charges.

S0berDrunk likes this

15 hours ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Love this thread idea! Here's mine..

So I'm patrolling as LSPD in Alta when I get a report of a Domestic Disturbance. Code 3 over there and pull up on scene, when I hear a scream. I turn and witness a female falling from the third story of the apartment complex. I run over and call for medics, and begin to sweep the area for other subjects. Coming down from the stairwell is a male, who I quickly take into custody. A quick search reveals no weapons but I did find a 'napkin from the Vanilla Unicorn with a phone number written on it.' Anyways, by this time LSFD and Medics arrive on scene and pronounce the female subject deceased. Turns out that the two individuals were married, and the aforementioned 'phone number' was from an employee at Vanilla Unicorn, which, when found by the wife, sparked an argument. Said argument escalated, and moved to the outside patio, where, in a violent move of aggression, the male pushed her off the patio as I arrived on scene. He was booked on homicide charges.

Damn thats a nice story.

I was near the end of my shift at the BCSO. When I noticed a rusty classic not use his turning signal. The subject got out to enter his ressidence, I followed to get the subjects license. I than got back in my vehicle to run his name when I heard shots. I emmediatly got out of my vehicle and saw the man shooting in the air screaming "im gonna kill you!" The subject ignored my commands to drop the gun so I called in shots fired and started opening fire at the subjects legs to neutrelize him. I shot and missed and the subject returned fire, this was the moment I went lethal and killed the subject.

3 hours ago, S0berDrunk said:

Damn thats a nice story.

I was near the end of my shift at the BCSO. When I noticed a rusty classic not use his turning signal. The subject got out to enter his ressidence, I followed to get the subjects license. I than got back in my vehicle to run his name when I heard shots. I emmediatly got out of my vehicle and saw the man shooting in the air screaming "im gonna kill you!" The subject ignored my commands to drop the gun so I called in shots fired and started opening fire at the subjects legs to neutrelize him. I shot and missed and the subject returned fire, this was the moment I went lethal and killed the subject.

Jeez. Even the little-est of traffic infractions can go south b

1 hour ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Jeez. Even the little-est of traffic infractions can go south b

True.. It still suprises me what kind of events this game can create.