Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

Jacorythegamer

Cannot Play LSPDFR. WILL LOAD, BUT WILL NOT FUNCTION!!

Hey guys, wondering if I can get any feedback or support on why lspdfr will load but now work, will not pull anyone over, or radio does not function properly. All suggestions taken!! PLEASEHELP!

I'm actually going on duty. All of the other plugins that I have will load and then I'd hear the lspfdr crash sound. I'd even tried to f4 it and reload..still nothing!

3 minutes ago, Jacorythegamer said:

I'm actually going on duty. All of the other plugins that I have will load and then I'd hear the lspfdr crash sound. I'd even tried to f4 it and reload..still nothing!

Can you please actually read what I posted you before and post all the things here that we ask for to diagnose your problem. We can't just magically know what is going on without log files, screenshots and the like.

Okay I tried to be as detailed as possible guys. I'm new so bare with me here. there's some things I still don't know how to do.  Attached are the screenshots of 1.Gta directory 2.Lspdfr folder which I removed and placed into a separate folder 3. Plugins which I did the same to . The only thing that is left is Lspdfr in the plugins. Note: I am able to go on duty, everything loads normally. Cannot pull over anyone or function as an officer. Also the system specs I almost forgot. Please help if you can and let me know what I can do to make it as easy as possible. Thanks again

gta directory 01.PNG

gta directory 02.PNG

directory 03.PNG

directory04.PNG

lspdfr folder 01.PNG

lspdfr folder 02.PNG

lspdfr folder 03.PNG

plugins.PNG

system specs 01.PNG

system specs 02.PNG