Sign in to follow this  
XDmarusmara

I need help.

Hello, when I force or get an callout, everything stays, like the blue circle that shows where it is or yello or just any color, the trail if it has any, the red marks for suspects and also the flashing red and blue circle that shows up when you are in persuit of somebody, I will provide you with pictures after I will have any, but I am sure you can imagine. And yes, it stays there even in normal LSPDFR callouts, not the special ones that you need to donwload such as Strays CalloutsV and stuff.

Also how do I install the vehicle textures when I dont have there files such as Police.ytd but Files like this: Explorer_skin.png? I want to install then NYSP Chevrolet Tahoe but it has the .png file I beleive, it is really nice looking car but I dont know how to install... 

Thank you all for support :)

2 minutes ago, XDmarusmara said:

Hello, when I force or get an callout, everything stays, like the blue circle that shows where it is or yello or just any color, the trail if it has any, the red marks for suspects and also the flashing red and blue circle that shows up when you are in persuit of somebody, I will provide you with pictures after I will have any, but I am sure you can imagine. And yes, it stays there even in normal LSPDFR callouts, not the special ones that you need to donwload such as Strays CalloutsV and stuff.

Also how do I install the vehicle textures when I dont have there files such as Police.ytd but Files like this: Explorer_skin.png? I want to install then NYSP Chevrolet Tahoe but it has the .png file I beleive, it is really nice looking car but I dont know how to install... 

Thank you all for support :)

For your first issue, check the 4 or 5 other topics that have been made about this issue (like you said you had before you made this topic). Downgrade to RPH 0.42.

For your second issue; that isn't an LSPDFR issue but a general modding question, you'd have to post in the GTA V support forum for that.