Jump to content
Bhavin2707

Scripthookvdotnet or ragehook

Recommended Posts

Hello guys i got a simple question . . .from past few days i was working on simple scripts but now i decided to make plugins for lspdfr so my question is. . . .is it necessary to code using ragehook for lspdfr because i saw everyone using it for development but i never worked with it i am pretty much familiar with scripthook m confused what to do please suggest me :)

//feel free to move if in wrong forum/topic but i guess m in ri8 place :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LukeD said:

Yes, LSPDFR is built using RagePluginHook so it's plugins must be too.

 

32 minutes ago, Bhavin2707 said:

Hello guys i got a simple question . . .from past few days i was working on simple scripts but now i decided to make plugins for lspdfr so my question is. . . .is it necessary to code using ragehook for lspdfr because i saw everyone using it for development but i never worked with it i am pretty much familiar with scripthook m confused what to do please suggest me :)

//feel free to move if in wrong forum/topic but i guess m in ri8 place :p

Agree with LukeD cause both are important, to get your trainer work, you will need scripthookV.

If you want to get your LSPDFR or any other mods working well, you will need to get RPH.

 

Bhavin2707 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Officer19 said:

 

Agree with LukeD cause both are important, to get your trainitd  work, you will need scripthookV.

If you want to get your LSPDFR or any other mods working well, you will need to get RPH.

 

 

11 hours ago, LukeD said:

Yes, LSPDFR is built using RagePluginHook so it's plugins must be too.

Thanx for reply. . . .okkk so what is the bAsic difference In coding between Rage n scripthook i mean do the rage uses the native hashes from script hook Or it impliments itS owNN. . . ThNx again for reply

Officer19 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Officer19 said:

 

Agree with LukeD cause both are important, to get your trainer work, you will need scripthookV.

If you want to get your LSPDFR or any other mods working well, you will need to get RPH.

 

This question had nothing to do with getting mods to work, it was asking if developing LSPDFR plugins required RPH. Please read the questions rather than spewing out generic answers. This is the API development forum not a general support forum.

2 hours ago, Bhavin2707 said:

 

Thanx for reply. . . .okkk so what is the bAsic difference In coding between Rage n scripthook i mean do the rage uses the native hashes from script hook Or it impliments itS owNN. . . ThNx again for reply

The native functions are natives, they bare no resemblance to either scripthook or RPH. These are functions found in the game. Scripthook and RPH are as the names suggest, hooks into the game memory in order for developers to make use of these native functions.

The hooks then also provide methods that wrap these functions so you can make use of them properly and allow the hook to handle it.

Scripthook requires you to use C++ natively, or you can use additional library to make .NET plugins or lua plugins etc. RPH is a .NET application only, so you code in c#.

Bhavin2707 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LukeD said:

Scripthook requires you to use C++ natively, or you can use additional library to make .NET plugins or lua plugins etc. RPH is a .NET application only, so you code in c#.

Actually, you can write in any CLI compliant language. That includes C++/CLI too.

I'd recommend using C#, however.

Edited by Albo1125
Bhavin2707 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 4:12 PM, LukeD said:

ThmasterAstion had nfng to do with getting mods to work, it was asking if developing LSPDFR plugins required RPH. Please read the questions rather than spewing out generic answers. This is the API development forum not a general support forum.

The native functions are natives, they bare no resemblance to either scripthook or RPH. These are functions found in the game. Scripthook and RPH are as the names suggest, hooks into the game memory in order for developers to make use of these native functions.

The hooks then also provide methods that wrap these functions so you can make use of them properly and allow the hook to handle it.

Scripthook requires you to use C++ natively, or you can use additional library to make .NET plugins or lua plugins etc. RPH is a .NET application only, so you code in c#.

 

23 hours ago, Albo1125 said:

Actually, you can write in any CLI compliant language. That includes C++/CLI too.

I'd recommend using C#, however.

Ohhh well. . . I got u guys N yeSs i m A C++ guy but i only use c# to code for gta v n i had a look at the lspdfr master API n i guess m not going to face any trouble While coding With it. . . .so i may thank u all for Helping me n Making me clear with it n i hope That u guys will help me in future if i Face any Problem so thanx again guys :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×