liamxxs

Vocal Dispatch Issue

So i get in game, all my mods load perfectly fine except Vocal Dispatch, it tells me to check the ragehook.log, so i have a look and i dont even know what im looking for, im hoping someone might be able to help me with this one. I have attached the log for your viewing

Thanks In Adance

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by liamxxs
Missed an attachment

As it says in your log file:

[03/08/2016 17:50:21.815] LSPD First Response: VocalDispatch: Encountered an exception. It was: System.InvalidOperationException: The language for the grammar does not match the language of the speech recognizer.

However I don't use VocalDispatch so I wouldn't know how to fix it. Perhaps ask the mod author on his download comments or WIP thread if one exists. Point them to this thread if need be.

liamxxs likes this

8 minutes ago, LukeD said:

As it says in your log file:

[03/08/2016 17:50:21.815] LSPD First Response: VocalDispatch: Encountered an exception. It was: System.InvalidOperationException: The language for the grammar does not match the language of the speech recognizer.

However I don't use VocalDispatch so I wouldn't know how to fix it. Perhaps ask the mod author on his download comments or WIP thread if one exists. Point them to this thread if need be.

Thank you for that, i didn't even see that part, thanks again

LukeD likes this