Sign in to follow this  
tater259

Problems with modded cars and trainers

I am having some problems with textures with some new vehicle mods I have downloaded for lspdfr. I have been out of the game havent played or modded gtav in a long time I have forgoten alot.   For 1 the 2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit I followed details and the car looks inside out when in game.  But from a distance it looks like a regular police vehicle no problems.  When I get in the vehicle and drive there are car parts rotating with the wheels and parts move left and right when I turn the wheel. Same thing with the mod Ford Explorer Fed Signal. Textures are mostly there but some move when the vehicle moves.  

Lastly I have installed two different trainers for GTAV and none have worked in game.  I have tried enhanced native trainer and trainerv and same results they dont open in game.  I have hit F1-F12 in game to launch them.  I tired changing launch keys to open them no luck.  Can someone gimmie some info to fix these or suggest  a working trainer? 

271590_20160802215827_1.png

271590_20160802235133_1.png

271590_20160802235117_1.png

I don't have much to contribute to this thread other than to point out that those screenshots are hilarious and they put a smile on my face. Thanks! :thumbsup:

If you followed the instructions to the mod proper then I can't help you too much. All I can give to contribute is some detailed instructions:

For the Explorer (I'm guessing it's the one by PimDSLR)

Spoiler

1) Delete gtav/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng (This should get rid of the model)

2) Reinstall the model

3) In OpenIV, travel to update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng and "copy to mods folder"

4) Drag the police3 files there

For the Charger (Again, guessing it's Bxbugs123)

Spoiler

1) Depending on where you stored it:

•      Delete gtav/mods/x64e
  •      Delete gtav/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday5ng

2) Reinstall the model

3) in OpenIV, travel to update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday5ng and "copy to mods folder"

4) Drag the police2 files there

This should work, if it doesn't then there is an issue with your GTAV. I would consider verifying the integrity of the game cache.

7 hours ago, Narobic said:

If you followed the instructions to the mod proper then I can't help you too much. All I can give to contribute is some detailed instructions:

For the Explorer (I'm guessing it's the one by PimDSLR)

Hide contents

1) Delete gtav/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng (This should get rid of the model)

2) Reinstall the model

3) In OpenIV, travel to update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng and "copy to mods folder"

4) Drag the police3 files there

For the Charger (Again, guessing it's Bxbugs123)

Hide contents

1) Depending on where you stored it:

•      Delete gtav/mods/x64e
  •      Delete gtav/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday5ng

2) Reinstall the model

3) in OpenIV, travel to update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday5ng and "copy to mods folder"

4) Drag the police2 files there

This should work, if it doesn't then there is an issue with your GTAV. I would consider verifying the integrity of the game cache.

Thanks.  I will try those suggestions. I followed instructions ( I THINK ) just like it says.  The only thing I have no idea on is the flag I think I done it correct on the BXBugs charger.  It wanted me to put in vehicles.meta which I didnt.  What happens when another car model I wanna use wants me to replace vehicles.meta 

problem fixed atleast for one vehicle. What was happening when  I was selecting all 4 files to move to openiv only 2 files would move over.  So I tried moving files to desktop first then moving all 4 into openiv and all 4 moved.  And launched gtav and the cars are perfect !

4 hours ago, tater259 said:

Thanks.  I will try those suggestions. I followed instructions ( I THINK ) just like it says.  The only thing I have no idea on is the flag I think I done it correct on the BXBugs charger.  It wanted me to put in vehicles.meta which I didnt.  What happens when another car model I wanna use wants me to replace vehicles.meta 

Honestly, I found that you don't actually need to change the vehicles.meta (at least I didn't) all it wants you to do is add "flags_has_liveries" but it was already there for me. Essentially, don't add it at first. Go into your game and check to see if it spawns with multiple liveries. If it doesn't have multiple liveries then you have to add the flag in the vehicles.meta