Sign in to follow this  
Kallus Rourke

Game memory error/hard crash

Hello,

I've only recently begun to have this happen twice.  I have a lot of standalone cars in, but I've had those in for a while, this only started happening today.  The only things I've installed recently are this (I was using one of those vehicles at the time) and this (I was in one of those vehicles when the crash happened the first time).  Could it be related to those vehicles?  I've attached my RPH log, and the last entry said

[8/2/2016 6:31:17 PM.047] LSPD First Response: PlayAction: Failed to find HELI_APPROACHING_DISPATCH, reverted to random voice

I also do have some replacement vehicles for non LEO vehicles if those may also be an issue.

RagePluginHook.log

I removed some of the replacement vehicles I added, but no dice, it still gave me a game memory error after 30 minutes of playing/recording.  Vehicles that are not loaded in at all in game can't be the issue, right?  I mean, I recently added some standalone vehicles, but they were not in use during this most recent memory error.    What could be causing this if it's not replacement vehicles?

Just now I loaded into GTA, walked outside Michael's house and teleported to Paleto Bay.  Spawned in a car, and as I'm in it changing the livery, game memory error.  I wasn't even on duty.  What could cause this?