LPking

HARDCORE MODE!

hello there everyone ! how many of you guys played the hardcore mode back in the day on LCPDFR. i know some people were not to happy about how some suspects would just gun you down when u come up to the window but idk . 

i feel like it really made u play differently . it made shootouts 10x more intense and the threat of death was much higher . i find myself in LSPDFR not really fearing a shootout yaknow ? . when u take damage you kinda stumbled or fell depending where you were hit or how hard and i really liked that . it gave a real " oh shit" factor when you started getting shot at . your first thought was " where the fuck is some cover" but in gta 5 you just return fire and the shootout ends quick . thats another thing about the hardcore mode . shootouts lasted much longer cuz you played much safer and slower . cuz you didn't wanna get caught    going cover to cover and end up getting pinned to a wall by this guy with a AK.   i still feel like im super man compared to all the other peds in GTA 5 . I can take a 7.62 round  from a AK to the chest and just shrug and keep my perfect aim without getting knocked on my ass like i should lol . 

its not a huge deal and im sure they are working on a lot . this mod has come such a long way it really is insane . yet I think it would be great if the devs could maybe one day fit in a hardcore mode for LSPDFR . 

let me know what you guys think 

13 minutes ago, LPking said:

hello there everyone ! how many of you guys played the hardcore mode back in the day on LCPDFR. i know some people were not to happy about how some suspects would just gun you down when u come up to the window but idk . 

i feel like it really made u play differently . it made shootouts 10x more intense and the threat of death was much higher . i find myself in LSPDFR not really fearing a shootout yaknow ? . when u take damage you kinda stumbled or fell depending where you were hit or how hard and i really liked that . it gave a real " oh shit" factor when you started getting shot at . your first thought was " where the fuck is some cover" but in gta 5 you just return fire and the shootout ends quick . thats another thing about the hardcore mode . shootouts lasted much longer cuz you played much safer and slower . cuz you didn't wanna get caught    going cover to cover and end up getting pinned to a wall by this guy with a AK.   i still feel like im super man compared to all the other peds in GTA 5 . I can take a 7.62 round  from a AK to the chest and just shrug and keep my perfect aim without getting knocked on my ass like i should lol . 

its not a huge deal and im sure they are working on a lot . this mod has come such a long way it really is insane . yet I think it would be great if the devs could maybe one day fit in a hardcore mode for LSPDFR . 

let me know what you guys think 

I do miss Hardcore mode, and V is actually quite a bit different in the physics department sadly. At this moment though, there are tons in the community that have sprung up and tried to add on what we miss from GTAIV and LCPDFR.

I use Bullet Impact, and there is also the Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul, which adds some of the ragdoll elements from IV to V.

25 minutes ago, LPking said:

oh wow ok! i had no idea !!!! do u use both together or is that a bad idea ? 

I haven't used ERO, I did once and I'm pretty sure I installed it incorrectly. I think @Black Jesus uses ERO though. I just use Bullet Impact.

Two things with BulletImpact:

1) If you have armor, you won't ragdoll (that's why I set my health to 7500 in the trainer, unless I forget to do that)

2) It goes in a new folder called "scripts" in your GTAV directory.