Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rydzyk

Rage Plugin Hook Version

Recommended Posts

What version of RPH install to play ? Because now I have installed 0.41 and this don't work.

2f22329f2cac6d178303f5485f092fe7.png

I'm using Windows 10 64bit.

My plugins:

 

Arrest Manager

Assorted Callouts

BaitCar

BetterEMS

Crazy Callouts

FootPursuitAid

SpeedRadar

Spike Strips V

Toasty Callouts

Traffic Policer

[/spoiler]

And another problem:

I change startup and add some lines LoadPlugin but in RPH options this don't work

57a5fc9337eeb1665856f894261f0e82.png

Edited by rydzyk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rydzyk said:

My plugins work only on 0.41 and I can't find same plugins for 0.42+

But you cannot launch your game with 0.41. And almost all of your plugins have been updated for 0.42. If a plugin says .41+ it should work with .42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J and E Vehicle Team said:

But you cannot launch your game with 0.41. And almost all of your plugins have been updated for 0.42. If a plugin says .41+ it should work with .42.

 

I Installed 0.42 now but this plugins don't work :( And I can't play :(((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J and E Vehicle Team said:

Every single plugin you have has been updated to 0.42.

 

1: I have LoadPlugin lines in startup file but I don't have it in RPH menu

 

2: Yes / No ?

012e607e60be51dba7a2a1883dc6ca22.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rydzyk said:

 

1: I have LoadPlugin lines in startup file but I don't have it in RPH menu

 

2: Yes / No ?

012e607e60be51dba7a2a1883dc6ca22.png

Yes. And after you click yes, click the gear icon that comes up next to the red x when Rage loads, go to Plugins, and select your plugins, then save and launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's because they're all LSPDFR-dependent, not standalone plugins.

Also, reinstall LSPDFR and Rage, because it does not seem to notice that LSPDFR is installed.

Edited by J and E Vehicle Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rydzyk said:

Umm...

bb59073d25d192127a36efb106dd3525.png

You are asking a lot of questions which could be solved by actually reading the installation guide that we made; http://www.lcpdfr.com/lspdfr/install

Ignore 'latest RAGE Plugin Hook' for version 0.42 of the hook. Download the manual installation version of LSPDFR.

PNWParksFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rydzyk said:

I check all and i have only this:

 

5aaf8319c75097f4665366b1053952da.png

Then I am not seeing a problem; like the people above you have said, LSPDFR plugins will not appear on that list as they are loaded by LSPDFR, not RPH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Then I am not seeing a problem; like the people above you have said, LSPDFR plugins will not appear on that list as they are loaded by LSPDFR, not RPH.

So what I need to do if I wan't to play with this plugins .____. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rydzyk said:

So what I need to do if I wan't to play with this plugins .____. ?

Callout plugins are LSPDFR-dependent, I said it earlier. They require LSPDFR, so the act as one plugin. They are  not standalone plugins, so they will not be on the plugins menu.

Starmix likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rydzyk said:

So what I need to do if I wan't to play with this plugins .____. ?

They are loaded by LSPDFR when going on duty. You do not have to load them manually at any stage.

Edited by SuperStumpje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

They are loaded by LSPDFR when going on duty. You do not have to load them manually at any stage.

 

So why I can't arrest ? Or ask for ID? Or stop somebody ?

Edited by rydzyk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rydzyk said:

 

So why I can't arrest ? Or ask for ID? 

Those are native LSPDFR functions that do not require any other plugins. If LSPDFR has been installed properly and you are on duty, they should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Those are native LSPDFR functions that do not require any other plugins. If LSPDFR has been installed properly and you are on duty, they should work.

So why if other guy stop suspect I can't press E to arrest suspect and I don't have informations about it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×