Today I have released an update to my Federal Signal Smart Siren Tones sound mod. They will be available in the upcoming Modern Siren Pack, and this will give you a glimpse in what to expect. You can find the siren here. What do you think ? 

Slendis likes this

Wow I thank you so much for making the realistic american siren pack and now you are going to make an improved version. That is really amazing that you are doing this plus buying siren models to make the sounds to your liking shows your passion for this mod. I stuck with the siren pack after testing all of the sirens out there and nothing beats yours.

Thanks for your work it is much appreciated. Looking forward to the modern siren pack.

GravelRoadCop and Officer27 like this

Well, to be honest, I would like to have a beta pack done next month if all possible. I got new hours at work, and it's taking up more free-time to do things, so I'm limited to weekends to work on the pack. But don't worry, I won't quit on this pack, it has too much potential.

thegreathah likes this

On 24/12/2016 at 3:48 PM, GravelRoadCop said:

Well, to be honest, I would like to have a beta pack done next month if all possible. I got new hours at work, and it's taking up more free-time to do things, so I'm limited to weekends to work on the pack. But don't worry, I won't quit on this pack, it has too much potential.

Thanks man, I would really like a good pack like your American one. There are two many packs these days that have small issues that ruin the experience with things like clicking and background noise. I know that you will do a good job so I remain hopefull. I'm not a genius or anything when it comes to this kinda stuff but if you need help with research or whatever then just let me know and I can put a report together for you to save you some time. Kind Regards, Officer West.

Hey, @GravelRoadCop!

In an earlier comment you mentioned that the pack will be extended including european sirens.

Regarding this, I would like to offer my 

help in collecting german sirens for GTA V. Feel free to Pm me if you're interested.

It's great that you are taking effort in providing the best quality for the community.

Thank you! ;)

Regards, NeulandInternet

Edited by NeulandInternet

36 minutes ago, NeulandInternet said:

Hey, @GravelRoadCop!

In an earlier comment you mentioned that the pack will be extended including european sirens.

Regarding this, I would like to offer my 

help in collecting german sirens for GTA V. Feel free to Pm me if you're interested.

It's great that you are taking effort in providing the best quality for the community.

Thank you! ;)

Regards, NeulandInternet

I don't know anything about German sirens or any Europeans sirens,  so feel free to chime in and provide references that I can use to create the tones you would like to have in the game. It will help me out a lot :) 

NeulandInternet likes this

vor 5 Minuten schrieb GravelRoadCop:

I don't know anything about German sirens or any Europeans sirens,  so feel free to chime in and provide references that I can use to create the tones you would like to have in the game. It will help me out a lot :) 

That's good to hear, because I already made a german siren pack and a few single ones. 

Thank you! ;)

I know this is unrelated but seeing as you guys are active in this thread can you tell me if the issue in the screenshot is caused by an incorrect carvariation.meta file. I'm sorry for posting this in here and i will delete it after there is a reply but nobody else is helping me with it. So I can't find the screenshot but basically on my police car, some of the lights just don't work and the ones on the light bar on top work but they don't appear inside the light bar they sort of make an x-shape on top of my car. 

1 hour ago, Officer West said:

I know this is unrelated but seeing as you guys are active in this thread can you tell me if the issue in the screenshot is caused by an incorrect carvariation.meta file. I'm sorry for posting this in here and i will delete it after there is a reply but nobody else is helping me with it. So I can't find the screenshot but basically on my police car, some of the lights just don't work and the ones on the light bar on top work but they don't appear inside the light bar they sort of make an x-shape on top of my car. 

Post a picture of it. It's most likely that the author of the model had arranged the lights to flash on a different sirensetting than the one you currently have.

On 12/25/2016 at 1:48 AM, GravelRoadCop said:

Really looking forward to this pack. I read above that it will work with ELS aswell. I have not used ELS yet myself as I am waiting for the ELS vehicles to become polished versions. Will your pack contain different "versions" if you will to be used like your existing pack and a version for ELS? I do not know anything about ELS sirens and how they install so sorry if there is no difference.

Keep up the good work! Can not wait for the beta pack.

UPDATE 1.0.5 -1/22/2017

Added 3 new siren models to the pack :

• - Galls Street Thunder 800 Siren ( installed as default)
  • - Whelen 295SLSA1
  • - Whelen Epsilon ( Special thanks to @crazytaxi1000 for providing me a clean private source to record tones.)

Edited by GravelRoadCop