asousa95

lspd installation error

Having issues downloading Lspdfr. It downloads just fine and shows first response and call outs etc. But when I run Rage plugin hook it says game is corrupt please re-install game. Not sure if I did something wrong while downloading it? If Anyone can help I  would appreciate it as I'm not good with this stuff,

What I would do is the manual install that is how I got my LSPDFR to work I tried automatic before and i had the same problem you just click and drop each file in your main GTA V folder

ill try that but I'm really not to good with this stuff. If you walk me through each step ill pay you with pay pal as I really want this mod. I don't even know how to run it either.

23 hours ago, ConstableMatt said:

What I would do is the manual install that is how I got my LSPDFR to work I tried automatic before and i had the same problem you just click and drop each file in your main GTA V folder

Maybe I'm extracting wrong too I don't know.

Is your lspdfr currently working? I do the same way that's why I'm annoyed it still wont work. what rage are you running?

On 2.8.2016 at 3:31 AM, asousa95 said:

Having issues downloading Lspdfr. It downloads just fine and shows first response and call outs etc. But when I run Rage plugin hook it says game is corrupt please re-install game. Not sure if I did something wrong while downloading it? If Anyone can help I  would appreciate it as I'm not good with this stuff,

Try to run the LSPDFR Troubleshooter, and fix any errors showing up. 

Have you try to shutdown your virusscanner some time that wil help. also for now it is better to use RPH 0.42  but 0.44 is also working only there are people who has prob with it so better to use 0.42.

Also use the nwest mods, when you start RPG then go to the settings and then go to Plugins and then take the 3 option

what 3 option? the only thing I see on my plugins are lspdfr first response. ive used rage 42 still have the same issue that's why I'm confused