MetaCognition

Map not clearing itself of blips

So I downloaded the most recent RPH update, as well as Traffic Policer, Arrest Manager and LSPDFR+. 

And now, when I play, the map no longer clears itself of blips. The blue callout circles stay regardless of whether or not I accept a callout, and stay after I have completed a callout. Yellow destination blips also don't disappear, neither do the flashing blue-red pursuit circles. Is anybody else having this issue? Is it a problem with the latest RPH update? 

Thanks in advance. 

2 minutes ago, MetaCognition said:

How long have you been having it for? Since downloading the most recent version of RPH?

Yeah, since I updated today. On vanilla GTA V with RPH and LSPD: FR

Edited by Jacob
OfficerJones99 likes this

if have this problem to with the newest RPH, my friend still has the old version and he doesn't have the problem, so looks like its something with RPH

Had a reply on discord from Albo1125.  It is a bug within RPH 0.43 causing persistent blips etc and so we will have to wait until 0.44 release for a fix!

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Then use version 0.42.

Not sure about others, but once I updated to 0.43, it made no difference going back to 0.42.  Still had the problem, but it might work for others

Kapoweazel likes this

4 minutes ago, OfficerJones99 said:

Had a reply on discord from Albo1125.  It is a bug within RPH 0.43 causing persistent blips etc and so we will have to wait until 0.44 release for a fix!

Not sure about others, but once I updated to 0.43, it made no difference going back to 0.42.  Still had the problem, but it might work for others

That doesn't make any sense --if it's an issue in RPH 0.43, then downgrading to 0.42 will make the issue go away. If not, then perhaps you didn't downgrade correctly.

5 minutes ago, OfficerJones99 said:

I've reverted to 0.42, and it's working fine for me.

OfficerJones99 likes this

32 minutes ago, Cyan said:

That doesn't make any sense. If it's an issue in RPH 0.43, then downgrading to 0.42 will make the issue go away. If not, then perhaps you didn't downgrade correctly.

Must have forgotten to copy a file or overwrite the files because after trying again the bug is gone and I am back to 0.42. Thanks for pointing that out to me because seeing a blue minimap was beginning to drive me crazy!

Edited by OfficerJones99
Update on issue

1 hour ago, OfficerJones99 said:

Must have forgotten to copy a file or overwrite the files because after trying again the bug is gone and I am back to 0.42. Thanks for pointing that out to me because seeing a blue minimap was beginning to drive me crazy!

yup, went back to 42 and all was fine.

1 hour ago, OfficerJones99 said:

niceeeeee

7 minutes ago, ConstableMatt said:

it must be the new code 3 callouts

nope. i don't have code 3 callouts installed,, and i get this issue.

Edited by Play3r2
typo

On August 1, 2016 at 0:29 PM, Cyan said:

Then use version 0.42.

How do you downgrade because this problem is way to big for me to keep it like this is there a tutorial on YouTube or something?