OfficerBenzo

Circles on map persisting Blue or Yellow constant

Hey guys,

I rarely ask for help but for the life of me I can't figure this one out.  Installed Rage Hook 0.43 this morning.  No problems yesterday with 0.42 that is the only thing I have done differently.  When I get call outs, it usually will put a blue circle on the map to let you know where the callout will occur, whether its a GTA, burglary or street race etc.  The blue circle stays the entire gameplay session and never ends.  I currently am using Agency callouts but this was happening before.  I also use Vocal dispatch and even with a Code 4 into the mic  or even with a Force End call the blue circle radius still persist.  To make it even worse,  if I lay down a Stop all traffic with Traffic Control radius it lays out a yellow circle radius and when I release traffic the Yellow Circle still remains.  I can create yellow circles all over the entire map and open traffic and the circle radius remains on the map.  So by the end of 20 min of gameplay I have 20 blue circles all over the map and maybe 10 yellow circles from Traffic Control.

Any assistance would be great

OfficerJones99 likes this

8 minutes ago, OfficerBenzo said:

Hey guys,

I rarely ask for help but for the life of me I can't figure this one out.  Installed Rage Hook 0.43 this morning.  No problems yesterday with 0.42 that is the only thing I have done differently.  When I get call outs, it usually will put a blue circle on the map to let you know where the callout will occur, whether its a GTA, burglary or street race etc.  The blue circle stays the entire gameplay session and never ends.  I currently am using Agency callouts but this was happening before.  I also use Vocal dispatch and even with a Code 4 into the mic  or even with a Force End call the blue circle radius still persist.  To make it even worse,  if I lay down a Stop all traffic with Traffic Control radius it lays out a yellow circle radius and when I release traffic the Yellow Circle still remains.  I can create yellow circles all over the entire map and open traffic and the circle radius remains on the map.  So by the end of 20 min of gameplay I have 20 blue circles all over the map and maybe 10 yellow circles from Traffic Control.

Any assistance would be great

Same just happend to me

4 minutes ago, OfficerJones99 said:

Same problem, talking to some people in RPH discord now to try and find a solution!

I will wait (but we don't have other choices xD)

Edited by Flatty

2 minutes ago, OfficerJones99 said:

Just had an answer from Albo1125.  It is a bug in RPH 0.43 causing persistent blips etc.  Will have to wait until 0.44 for a fix

Ok, thank you, I hope it will be fixed quickly ! :sweat: