Senior Street Judge F.Wolf

thinking about creating a eup uniform addon pack based off these images.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MtbWVkaWEtY2FjaGUt

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2VuY3J5cHRlZC10Ym4z

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vY2RuLmNvbGxpZGVyLmNv

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnByb3BzdG9yZS5j

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5lYmF5aW1nLmNvbS9p

Hi everyone,  so i was thinking about creating a eup uniform addon using these images. Anyone know where i could get started or anyone that could help me make this a possibility it would be great. 

The pictures above are a 'Street Judge' uniform from the movie 'Dredd'

If anyone doesn't recognize the uniform then thats where its from. 

hope to make this a reality soon. 

Edited by WarStrikeWolf117

@Officer19 what should i look for when im google searching this stuff up. Also is there a way to get zmod3 for free and use it for exporting because the last time i tried to play with zmod 3 the creator pretty much ripped me off so i have a bad experience with zmod 3 just saying. 

3 minutes ago, WarStrikeWolf117 said:

@Officer19 what should i look for when im google searching this stuff up. Also is there a way to get zmod3 for free and use it for exporting because the last time i tried to play with zmod 3 the creator pretty much ripped me off so i have a bad experience with zmod 3 just saying. 

No way to get  it for free, you have to purchase a full version.

Yeah well thats gonna be a problem because as i said before, i've had a bad experience with the company in general so therefore i'm not too happy with them. I like zmod3 enough but the thing is just the experience i had is bad so thats why I haven't gotten another copy or license of it. 

Because every PC has his own ID (Platform ID) but for the first use you will use it as trial version when this trial version finish then you have to get new version.

Edited by Officer19

yeah i figured as much. But anyways

I just need to figure out how to make a complete skin because i did ask alex about how to begin and he said he didn't know how to do it since the uniform looks complex to him. So thats why im asking if anyone can link me to a tutorial on how to do ped skins so i can at least have a basic idea of how and where to start. 

The Showroom forum is for showing off content already made. You're not showing anything of, but asking for help. 

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.