Jump to content
Madmex

Police Computer + Sirens

Recommended Posts

Hello I have an question, when I push the E key then I get the LSPD  Police Computer and the Sirens and lights are going on.

Were can I change the key for Sirens and light  so that when I push the E key I only get the Police Computer. Ore were can I change the key for the LSPD Police Computer

 

Thanks

Edited by Madmex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't change LSPDFR's keybindings but you can change keys of your game cause the siren key its not a key related to LSPDFR, just change your siren from your keybindings option from E button to .. button.

Edited by Officer19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Officer19 said:

You can't change LSPDFR's keybindings but you can change keys of your game cause the siren key its not a key related to LSPDFR, just change your siren from your keybindings option from E button to .. button.

 Yes I know and am looking  were I can change the Key for starting the sirens/ lights but I cannot find it so I hope somebody can tell me were I can find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madmex said:

 Yes I know and am looking  were I can change the Key for starting the sirens/ lights but I cannot find it so I hope somebody can tell me were I can find it.

Settings > Keybindings > Cars etc > Horn.

Siren key is the same as the horn key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange because I have try it to change it in Settings > Keybindings > Cars etc > Horn.  but that is not working.

I will try it again perhaps now it will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, festivalmatt said:

Change the context action key (in the ingame keyboard settings)

Action key may help you to do that if Horn key didn't do :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Officer19 said:

Action key may help you to do that if Horn key didn't do :D

Well the prob is I have doing both and nothing is working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×