OfficerBottle

I only have two callouts.

Hey everyone! so i Finally got LSPDFR to work, after days of testing, and getting use to the controls. I think i have it down! BUT, There are only Two calls i ever get. Now i Modded my Scripts and all that, so I found myself more calls and such, but they wont load into the game. I have Red the Readme's and PFD's and do everything that it instructs me to do. then i load the game via Ragehook. so far the only thing i can get loaded is my vehicle mods i have. Can anyone give me some advice?

Edited by OfficerBottle

2 minutes ago, OfficerBottle said:

Hey everyone! so i Finally got LSPDFR to work, after days of testing, and getting use to the controls. I think i have it down! BUT, There are only Two calls i ever get. Now i Modded my Scripts and all that, so I found myself more calls and such, but they wont load into the game. I have Red the Readme's and PFD's and do everything that it instructs me to do. then i load the game via Ragehook. so far the only thing i can get loaded is my vehicle mods i have. Can anyone give me some advice?

There should be a plugins folder in your download. DO NOT put that folder inside of the plugins folder you already have. Just drag it to the place where you put Rage. Also check the .ini files (not the read me but the file inside of the folder) and make sure each callout it turned on.

22 minutes ago, OfficerBottle said:

wouldn't that overwrite my current Plugins folder? or is that what i want?

That's what you want.

Ohhhh thanks! I appreciate it!

Am i able to have more then one callout packages in my folders? or would the Callouts that i have one already be overloaded with the callouts i wanna download?