xXMikeHDXx

confusing lightbars

Hello,

my problem is, that different lightbars in GTA V have only white lights.

as you can see, the lightbar on the left vehicle shows only white lights, the car right shows blue and red.

where's the mistake?

lspdfrforums.PNG

Did you first install Radiance V and AFTER that Vison V? Because, I believe that both are using the same visualsettings.dat, so Viison V could have overwritten the Radiance V.

And, did you place the visualsettings.dat in a mods folder?

yes. i installed Radiance V first. but there is no difference between Radiance V and Radiance V with Vision V.

the visualsettings.dat is in the mods folder too.

And you are sure that you installed the vehicles correctly? INCLUDING the carvariations (if included), handling.meta (if included) and vehicle.meta (if included). Because sometimes you need them to let the lights work properly.

yeah.  i installed all files but i think i have to reinstall it :) i installed them fast, because i hate car variations and handling.meta... 

23 hours ago, xXMikeHDXx said:

(...) because i hate car variations and handling.meta... 

I think that is the problem. You have to install them with care, because sometimes they are crucial to get the vehicle to work properly :wink:

EDIT: HANG ON! I've also found something here:

On 4-4-2016 at 1:09 PM, Hystery said:
  • "Help, the lights of the lightbar are all white!"

Dear, I've seen this question one too many times. Just set your Shaders and PostFX settings to High or above in the graphic options tab of your game. Also, USE THE DAMN SEARCH BAR BEFORE ASKING THAT AGAIN. Dozens of people already created threads about that, you can get your answer from them instead of creating another thread. Matter of politeness for the moderators trying to keep the forums clean.

Try that and see if it works. But also make sure that you've installed the carvariations correctly!

Edited by ErikB26