Sign in to follow this  
Death Tron

Need some assistance with EUP

So, I want to have this uniform

on my EUP multiplayer uniform. Is there any way possible to do this? I've seen some youtubers/pics of modified EUP uniforms?

Thank you...

14 minutes ago, J and E Vehicle Team said:

If you use EUP with multiplayer, you will get banned.

He does not probably mean he wants to use EUP with Multiplayer, he means EUP Multiplayer character since EUP changes your character to a multiplayer character.

I mean I want to change the uniform for the LSPD when I use the EUP. Is there a way to do that like the normal police peds?

EDIT: So, I cannot edit the EUP uniform and replace it with a HD version from a normal cop ped?

Edited by Death Tron
Added

22 hours ago, Death Tron said:

I mean I want to change the uniform for the LSPD when I use the EUP. Is there a way to do that like the normal police peds?

EDIT: So, I cannot edit the EUP uniform and replace it with a HD version from a normal cop ped?

Those ped models is not compatible with EUP. They only replace the normal police models in the game. You can edit the EUP Uniforms but you can't put in a normal HD cop ped.

2 hours ago, Slendis said:

Those ped models is not compatible with EUP. They only replace the normal police models in the game. You can edit the EUP Uniforms but you can't put in a normal HD cop ped.

Oh, so is there any mods which are for the EUP uniforms?