AlphaTech83

Help Requested for Marked Nissn GT-R R35

I'm trying to install the marked Nissan GT-R R35 and in the install file it says to replace Police2 in the using Open IV at this location:

"Update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday4ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf and replace police2"

My problem is I don't have any Police2 files in this location. I have Police2 files in "patchday1ng" and "patchday3ng". So what do I need to do? Which ones do I replace? Can anyone help and assist me? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

When I did just put the Police2 files in "patchday4ng" under vehicles.rpf then it crashed the game and had to reload my back up.

1 minute ago, AlphaTech83 said:

I'm trying to install the marked Nissan GT-R R35 and in the install file it says to replace Police2 in the using Open IV at this location:

"Update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday4ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf and replace police2"

My problem is I don't have any Police2 files in this location. I have Police2 files in "patchday1ng" and "patchday3ng". So what do I need to do? Which ones do I replace? Can anyone help and assist me? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

When I did just put the Police2 files in "patchday4ng" under vehicles.rpf then it crashed the game and had to reload my back up.

Just put all modded cars in patchday9. 

Anything thats in patchday 3 will be overwritten by the same file in patchday 4

For example if you place police car named "police" is in patchday2 and another one named "police" is in pacthday 3 the game will load the one in patchday3. If that makes any sense

56 minutes ago, ScarletDraconis said:

I think you should check that guide, it'll solve aaaaaall your problems, I promise you that! :)

Thank you so much! I will definitely check this out!

2 hours ago, officerAMR said:

For example if you place police car named "police" is in patchday2 and another one named "police" is in pacthday 3 the game will load the one in patchday3. If that makes any sense

I have a folder all the way up to "patchday11" so do I still want to use "patchday9" But yes that does make since. The later the patchday supercedes the previous ones with like files in it.

7 minutes ago, AlphaTech83 said:

Thank you so much! I will definitely check this out!

I have a folder all the way up to "patchday11" so do I still want to use "patchday9" But yes that does make since. The later the patchday supercedes the previous ones with like files in it.

Exactly. You can place it in anything above Patchday4 as R* hasn't update any police vehicles after that poiint 

On 7/30/2016 at 3:10 PM, officerAMR said:

Thankyou! Im tired of everyone not knowing this!