Maxmov

Maxmov's WIP and Showroom

Just a place to share and update about my work in progress and completed projects. As of now, I'm only doing skins/ textures. Feel free to comment/suggest/critique. I am new to this, so anything helps. 

Here is what I have been working on- A skin pack for the LSPD based off of my local PD.

Spoiler

LSPD BPD (2).pngLSPD BPD (1).png

If any of you fine folks out there could help me with one thing, it would be greatly appreciated. As you can see in some sections, the lines are somewhat jagged. If there is a way to make them smoother, I would love to hear. I am making the skin in 2k, so maybe 4k is the solution? 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

PS- here are some department pics to see what I am working from.

Spoiler

PD-Car-1030x3641.jpg

40618419-6310-4fde-9fcc-6273ea804246-lar

14031066450_e23657ae44_z.jpg

Edited by Maxmov
officerAMR likes this

4K will make the livery look better yes, but is it pixelated on the PNG or just in OpenIV/in-game? If it's just in OpenIV/in-game you need to go to the texture properties and set the mipmaps level to 1.

1 minute ago, Illusionyary said:

4K will make the livery look better yes, but is it pixelated on the PNG or just in OpenIV/in-game? If it's just in OpenIV/in-game you need to go to the texture properties and set the mipmaps level to 1.

In the png it is somewhat pixelated, but in openIV it is worse. Thanks for the help!

Illusionyary likes this

2 hours ago, Illusionyary said:

You're welcome, looks good by the way. The stripe down the back of the trunk looks a bit weird though.

Tried to recreate the real life with it, but I might have gotten the angle wrong

2 hours ago, Illusionyary said:

Another question, how do you change the texture properties?

57 minutes ago, Maxmov said:

Tried to recreate the real life with it, but I might have gotten the angle wrong

Yeah it just looks a bit distorted is all.

57 minutes ago, Maxmov said:

Another question, how do you change the texture properties?

Go into the vehicle .ytd file in OpenIV in Edit Mode, click on your livery, click properties and then change the mipmap level to 1.

Edited by Illusionyary

UPDATE-

Made toooooons of vehicle skins, and beginning to test them in game.

Spoiler

271590_20160730195854_1.png271590_20160730195941_1.png271590_20160730200045_1.png271590_20160730200155_1.png2016-07-30 (2).png

Edited by Maxmov
HawksFan2102 likes this

2 hours ago, HawksFan2102 said:

Your skins are looking awesome, can't wait to see more of your work :thumbsup:

Thanks! More is definitely on the way!

UPDATE

More skins being made, expanding to local county sheriffs. I made some up for Canyon County, but I will soon start to be working on Ada County (the actual county that Boise is located in). Canyon County is neighboring Ada, however, Canyon County's landscape is a better fit to that of Blaine County, hence my decision to include it in my pack.

Also, if anyone would like to suggest models for me to add into the pack, I can start adding other models into the pack as I have finished all the models that the real life departments use.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the new skins and hopefully you will enjoy them in your game! (release coming soon)

271590_20160801091225_1.png  

RELEASE!!

The BPD Pack has been released! I'm working on some updates to minor things.

Next up- the Sheriff Pack!

Mitchell likes this

UPDATE

Bikes anyone? Polishing up the BMW Skin, and will be added to the pack soon!

Enjoy some screens- 

Spoiler

2016-09-11.png2016-09-11 (1).png

Also, notice something with that last picture? License plates coming soon!