jamesRasmussen

Looking for a Sheriff Suv

Hello everyone i have been looking for a sheriff suv as the "sheriff2" slot i haven't come across a good one yet i would like to have one with a lightbar. If there is any other good suv's out there? please let me know  :).

1 hour ago, ineseri said:

If you find a vehicle you like, you can rename the model file to match the slot you want to replace. 

Very true

My recommendations on vehicles themselves, would be Gumps new 2013 Tahoe, or Black Jesus's new FPIU (or the tahoe and explorer in his other new pack, just slightly different setups)

Good Luck!

11 hours ago, ineseri said:

If you find a vehicle you like, you can rename the model file to match the slot you want to replace. 

This doesn't appear to always replace the intended vehicle properly or indeed at all, though. Is there a list of which directory each vehicle file needs to go into?

9 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

This doesn't appear to always replace the intended vehicle properly or indeed at all, though. Is there a list of which directory each vehicle file needs to go into?

Drop the models in the latest patchday folder. It'll overwrite anything with the same name

Braveheart likes this

1 hour ago, Maxmov said:

Drop the models in the latest patchday folder. It'll overwrite anything with the same name

Patchday11's vehicles.rpf only has 4 files within, am I adding mods to this file?

43 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

Patchday11's vehicles.rpf only has 4 files within, am I adding mods to this file?

Yep. Just drag and drop them in. You will need to go and update the vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta as well, but it seemed like you knew what to do with that.

Spoiler

2016-07-30 (6).png

Braveheart likes this

22 hours ago, Maxmov said:

Yep. Just drag and drop them in. You will need to go and update the vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta as well, but it seemed like you knew what to do with that.

Reveal hidden contents

2016-07-30 (6).png

Cheers. Not entirely up to speed yet, vehicles and meta in the mpchristmas2 folder?