Jump to content
jamesRasmussen

Looking for a Sheriff Suv

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone i have been looking for a sheriff suv as the "sheriff2" slot i haven't come across a good one yet i would like to have one with a lightbar. If there is any other good suv's out there? please let me know  :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ineseri said:

If you find a vehicle you like, you can rename the model file to match the slot you want to replace. 

Very true

My recommendations on vehicles themselves, would be Gumps new 2013 Tahoe, or Black Jesus's new FPIU (or the tahoe and explorer in his other new pack, just slightly different setups)

Good Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ineseri said:

If you find a vehicle you like, you can rename the model file to match the slot you want to replace. 

This doesn't appear to always replace the intended vehicle properly or indeed at all, though. Is there a list of which directory each vehicle file needs to go into?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

This doesn't appear to always replace the intended vehicle properly or indeed at all, though. Is there a list of which directory each vehicle file needs to go into?

Drop the models in the latest patchday folder. It'll overwrite anything with the same name

Braveheart likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxmov said:

Drop the models in the latest patchday folder. It'll overwrite anything with the same name

Patchday11's vehicles.rpf only has 4 files within, am I adding mods to this file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

Patchday11's vehicles.rpf only has 4 files within, am I adding mods to this file?

Yep. Just drag and drop them in. You will need to go and update the vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta as well, but it seemed like you knew what to do with that.

Spoiler

2016-07-30 (6).png

 

Braveheart likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Maxmov said:

Yep. Just drag and drop them in. You will need to go and update the vehicles.meta and carvariations.meta as well, but it seemed like you knew what to do with that.

  Reveal hidden contents

2016-07-30 (6).png

 

Cheers. Not entirely up to speed yet, vehicles and meta in the mpchristmas2 folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×