Sign in to follow this  
DaWoodz

Natural Vision Mod/ VisualV

I just installed the Natural Vision Mod and VisualV and my question because it dulls the sirens to original visual.dat ... When I replace with the Radiance mod I get the sirens right but environment is off not so realistic :( so I would like to know what values to change manually for the radiance effect and use that visual.dat file with Natural Vison mod ... Thank You help very much appreciated...

You can either install this and see what happens http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7715-improved-spotlight-and-led-lighting-new-version-8/

OR (I would recommend this option more) take the huge amount of time to compare the visual settings from this mod and from GTA standard.
It will take some time to go through properly but you will at least see what the mod changes to improve the police lighting, then you can apply that to your Natural Vision settings.

I wouldn't know what lines you need to change though, maybe someone else does.

EDIT: Possibly these?

car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on

car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on

I tried changing those but for the la pd charger came out a little bit ... it made the siren light rise above the siren so I was like that isn't right but it did get a bit brighter..... I did notice that those two values are 1.50 for both on the NaturalVision so Idk just trial and error ....

Edited by DaWoodz
forgot more info

I don't use modded cars so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

By chance do u know who does custom skins I would like three departments done for to represent the court people shot in my local area that made CNN

If u could point me to someone I already posted the pictures but it gets barried in the forums after a while thank you

I can only recommend posting in that forum. If nobody takes you up on your request then that's the way it is. I have very little to no interest in modded cars or textures so I am the least likely person to know anyone I'm afraid.

Could u on page 5 move it for me I'm on my cell.... I would be might obliged for that help since your a moderator .

1 hour ago, DaWoodz said:

I just installed the Natural Vision Mod and VisualV and my question because it dulls the sirens to original visual.dat ... When I replace with the Radiance mod I get the sirens right but environment is off not so realistic :( so I would like to know what values to change manually for the radiance effect and use that visual.dat file with Natural Vison mod ... Thank You help very much appreciated...

Lights and sirens are not the same device.