LPking

lights misplaced on charger

hello! its just the noob again . alright so the problem is this time is that my chargers lights arent working right . some dont light up and some are floating . pretty normal yeah ? so i looked at that big long post on the top of the support page of gta 5 and they tell me to use the files given to me with the cars . but i dont have the files they say i need . i put the vehicle meta where he told me to put it yet the cars lights are still messed up . 

I'd assume it has to be placed as police2 if it doesn't have a carvariations.meta file with it.
What slot are you installing it in?

ah i see so thats where i goofed . see i want this charger to be my sheriff car . i think i know how to fix it cuz i think he made a sherrif version of this charger

that would also explain why it worked when i had it in police2

lol such a noob 

9 minutes ago, Starmix said:

I'd assume it has to be placed as police2 if it doesn't have a carvariations.meta file with it.
What slot are you installing it in?

it says lspd/lssd   . so wouldnt that mean it works for the sheriff too ....or

On 2016-07-29 at 5:07 PM, LPking said:

ah i see so thats where i goofed . see i want this charger to be my sheriff car . i think i know how to fix it cuz i think he made a sherrif version of this charger

that would also explain why it worked when i had it in police2

lol such a noob 

it says lspd/lssd   . so wouldnt that mean it works for the sheriff too ....or

Search LCPDFR for ''Use BXBugs123's charger in sheriff slot'', and you'll get help to install it into the sheriff slot, if thats the slot your having problems with..