Hullian111

Ford E-150 Prisoner Transport Non-ELS: Does Anyone Have The Files?

When I look for ambulances for GTA IV, there's a sparse amount of them, and sometimes, they're mostly not what I'm looking for - either its ELS, European or the wrong time/era. So some time ago, I find that KevinDV released a Non-ELS 1986 Ford E-150 'Prisoner Transport' van on LCPDFR, and someone made a retexture of it to be an ambulance. But that all comes crashing down when I discovered that KevinDV took it down.

Now if his policy says 'no redistribution' or something along those lines, that's okay, I'll go without and use a low-roof version until someone makes a suitable model. So the question is this: has anyone got the files for the Non-ELS version of KevinDV's 'Prisoner Transport' E-150 on here, hopefully with a template too? Because I really need an ambulance that can fit in an 80s setting, and either that, or the low-roof E-150 will only do.

EDIT: Here's the link of the retexture:

Edited by Hullian111
11john11 likes this

My apologies, they're are in fact hidden. During the update the download section it has changed the look of a file when they're hidden, they've normally got an eye icon and are faded in red. This is just completely normal.

By the looks of it unless it's uploaded elsewhere, You won't be able to get it. Keeping in mind that linking to or handing out GTA files that aren't legit (stolen/reuploaded without permission) is against our Community Guidelines

22 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

(...)Keeping in mind that linking to or handing out GTA files that aren't legit (stolen/reuploaded without permission) is against our Community Guidelines

In that case, I got something for ya here....: @CouthInk4

(read the comments)

And I just learned this: He quit. Took down the mods over stolen modifications being uploaded somewhere else.

rant: God damn thieves. Now we can't get the best 80s Non-ELS ambulance out there. All we got now is South African police cars on a freshly-renamed account - Kane104.

Even still, check out a certain Russian website. Still being stolen there. The cycle never ends.

/rant

Edited by Hullian111
I'd like to thank the mods for blocking mention of the site. Honestly, that's very good of you lot.

4 hours ago, Hullian111 said:

~snip~

Still here, didn't quit. Had a disagreement with staff back then and had them taken down. 

Try these links:

Ford E150 1986 / LCPD Inmate Transport - V1.2AE ELS-H

Ford E150 1986 / LCPD Inmate Transport - V1.3AE

I believe those two links should be up for 24 hours.

Edited by Kane104
Hullian111 likes this

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:53 PM, Kane104 said:

Still here, didn't quit. Had a disagreement with staff back then and had them taken down. 

Try these links:

Ford E150 1986 / LCPD Inmate Transport - V1.2AE ELS-H

Ford E150 1986 / LCPD Inmate Transport - V1.3AE

I believe those two links should be up for 24 hours.

Whoops, wasn't around then, is it possible that you can upload these again? Sorry to be a nuisance, I'm not around here often.

And I didn't say you quit in that context. I'm just going to say it was the heat of the moment.