CentralProcessingCat

Modding help

Can someone link me with a well explained video tutorial on how to install vehicle mods or any mod really?

I've tried to instal a couple police car mods without success. I have no clue what I'm doing and would like some help 

For Vehicle Mods

-Get OpenIV.

-Make a Mods folder.

-copy your Update folder and x64e into that folder, as well as x64 for sound mods.

-Follow the readme's. Whatever file it says to go to, go there. For example if it says to go to mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday5ng/dlc.rpf/x64/levles/gta v/vehicles.rpf, go to your mods folder. Click your mods folder, then Update, then x64, then click dlcpacks, then scroll to Patchday5ng and click on it, then click x64, then levels, then gta v, then vehicles.rpf. Wherever it says to put the files, just put them in there. MAKE BACKUPS.

For Non-Vehicle Mods

Same deal minus a mods folder and OpenIV. Usually you just put everything in the place where you installed GTA V. However, sometimes you need to put things in a plugins folder (those ones usually require rage hook); but just follow the readme and everything should be fine.