OfficerHotStuff21

GTA 5 WON'T WORK (JUST GTA 5 ALONE)

I got gta 5 a while ago and what happened was that i went to do something a month later came back it it saying that gta 5 needs the activation code. I tried to delete it but then it got worse. So i Now i am trying my best to make it work i have downloaded it about ten 10 and reinstalling it. But i keep running into somethings. So 1st problem is that is says it needs a valid internet connection to work. Bull i already have a really fast (kinda) internet connection and i am already hooked up. I have a cable going into the router. I unplugged the router plugged it back in. Didn't work. I tried to even disconnect it and work with the just the wifi itself. Didn't work either. So the second problem so when it downloads gta 5 the file where it downloaded has 2 things in it (grand Theft Auto Folder) PlayGTAV and GTA V Launcher. I got pictures. So everything i try to do us a fail. I called Rockstar games up about over 10 times but they say do this i send it they don't reply. Bull. Just wondering you guys know if this has happened to you and can help me that would be great (look at the pictures)

bandicam 2016-07-28 22-39-08-061.jpg

bandicam 2016-07-28 22-41-47-442.jpg

SORRY I MESSED UP AGAIN ON THE WRONG SUPPORT SECTION

On 7/30/2016 at 3:41 PM, Slendis said:

This does not look like a legal copy of GTA V. LCPDFR does not support pirated versions of GTA i think.

It's not i got it from a site that was cheap. But i bought the code for 30 dollars instead of 60 and i got a code from them and it's a REAL AND LEGIT ONE NOT PIRATED OR CRACKED. I have LSPDFR on it now.

CASE CLOSED  IT'S BECAUSE THAT'S THE STUFF WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE LAUNCHER BUT BUT NEVER DID THE 60 GB DOWNLOAD JUST THE LESS THAN 3 GB ONE. IN ANOTHER WORDS I DIDN'T DOWNLOAD 60 GB OF THE WHOLE GAME.