Izick

Izick's Showroom

Hey guys.

My names Izick. I have began to model vehicles and decided I want to create a fleet of vehicles that would replace all of the police vehicles within Grand Theft Auto V. Here is what is going to be different though, I want suggestions on what lighting equipment to make. I want to create stuff not only that I like, but that you guys like and want too. I know how to convert lights and vehicles so I can do almost any vehicle and lighting setup combo. I would have to get permission to publicly release the stuff I use of course. I want to start by getting suggestions on a police fleet. This entire project will be split up into 3 parts. I am first going to do the police vehicles, police, police2, and police3. I will then do the sheriff vehicles, sheriff, and sheriff2. Lastly, I will do the unmarked vehicles, fbi, fbi2, and police4. I plan on making the lighting setups for each part different meaning all the police vehicles will have the same lighting setup, but the sheriff will have a different lighting setup with different cars and equipment. I really want to make something that people will use so I am going to start with the police vehicles. Let's start with the police fleet. What light bar should I use for the entire police fleet? There will obviously be more lighting other than just that but it all revolves around what light bar we choose. Leave some replies below if you have any ideas. If you like what someone thinks let me know by liking their comment or replying that you do so I know what the most popular idea is. Keep in mind I want to make something I like too so it won't be completely based on you guys, but it will be similar so that you do like it. I hope you guys are ready to adventure with me in creating my first police pack.

Izick

Kane104 and Maxmov like this

That sounds like a fascinating project you have on your hands!

Where will the police pack(s) be based on? A specific country or city, or are you open to any and all suggestions? :smile:

I am not super picky with what car and what lightbar, but I do have a few suggestions, which will automatically make your pack 100000% better!

First off, include multiple lightbars in one model! I love being able to have one car in one slot, and then have the option to change lightbars, or even go slicktop using the same skins and features of the same model. That would for sure make me love the models!! 

On a similar note, I'm a huge fan of extras. Spotlights, pushbars, the whole lot!

Lastly, include slots for multiple skins. It does bug me when models only have one skin....

Anyway, this sounds really fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with! On the topic of skins though, I have started to make textures and am currently working on a pack, but if you need some made up for your models, let me know! I am totally up for teaming up and working on this together! I can also make release videos and screenshots for you when you are ready to release the pack. Just let me know! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with,

Max

@Maxmov Thank you for the kind words and ideas. I will take everything into consideration. 

Thank you about the skin offer. If I need something I will be sure to message you. That is very kind of you.

Kindest regards,

Izick

28 minutes ago, Izick said:

@Maxmov Thank you for the kind words and ideas. I will take everything into consideration. 

Thank you about the skin offer. If I need something I will be sure to message you. That is very kind of you.

Kindest regards,

Izick

Sure thing! I bet you'll make something great

Well, I haven't been working on much lately because of school and sports starting back up, but it looks like I am going to have more time. I don't know if anyone is going to see this. Suggestions are still welcome for the police pack c:

take it a little older but not too old for some, like the Whelen Edge 9000, The Code3 MX7000 Excalibur, and the FS Streethawk. if you use these bars though, would to be best to add halogen lighting to the interior aswell to make it look accurate. atleast for one of the vehicles.

Edited by NightSt4lker

Prisoner partition gun rack between the front seat spotlights can choose between one or two..speed radar dashcam 

Edited by dcrcbc722