Ghnty5

Can someone look over my log and tell me whats crashing my game?

Seems like vehicle search is throwing you a couple of errors there. Weird, i've never had vehicle search crash my game, personally.

it could be crashing it?

1 minute ago, iStrong said:

Seems like vehicle search is throwing you a couple of errors there. Weird, i've never had vehicle search crash my game, personally.

1 minute ago, Ghnty5 said:

it could be crashing it?

Could be. You could try removing it. If that doesn't help, i troubleshoot my crashing by adding one plugin at a time and then launching lspdfr. It's a tedious process but it works. If after all your plugins are removed and you still are crashing, make sure if you have any vehicles edited, or added, that your meta files are correct. Those can lead to crashes too.

my game does work on the old rage, just not on the new

1 minute ago, iStrong said:

Could be. You could try removing it. If that doesn't help, i troubleshoot my crashing by adding one plugin at a time and then launching lspdfr. It's a tedious process but it works. If after all your plugins are removed and you still are crashing, make sure if you have any vehicles edited, or added, that your meta files are correct. Those can lead to crashes too.

34 minutes ago, iStrong said:

its still crashing without any plugins

1 minute ago, Ghnty5 said:

its still crashing without any plugins

There is no crash in your log. If you're crashing to desktop it's usually a mod. Rename your mods folder temporarily.

5 hours ago, Kilyin said:

There is no crash in your log. If you're crashing to desktop it's usually a mod. Rename your mods folder temporarily.

Rename the entire folder?

11 hours ago, Ghnty5 said:

Rename the entire folder?

yes. then try to run the game. if it works, you've narrowed it down to the mods folder.