Psssst. We thought it'd be fun to share the winter-defying warmth of our meltingly cute snowman, so we stuck him on a t-shirt!

Want one? You can order this limited edition shirt now at Spreadshirt (US), or Redbubble

Dascend

Need a lot of help! (answer that you can please)

Hey, I need some help to fix this problems... LSPDFR

1. Always gets same "missions" (whatever you call it) Going after cars... (anything to get other "missions"?)

2. When they pull over.. they standing in the road... (anything to make them go to the side?

3. "search car" plugin is not working? do I press the right button? (L)?...

4. Traffic Policer. dont work? I cant get it working

I will try to answer as fast as I can if you have any questions (sry bad english)

to get more callouts, install callout packs. Traffic Policer can move the cars to the side with key combos. Just drag all of the files in the Policer download into the place where you installed GTA V. Also there are multiple plugins to search cars so I can't help because I don't know which one you are using.

8 minutes ago, Dascend said:

Ok gonna try that.. ty

Disregard that. LShift was something i put in for myself. The default key is just G to search a vehicle. Their Ped Search plugin uses the same key actually.

FtDLulz likes this

I think I have traffic policer but how do I stop traffic or slow down...? and how do I disable the with dots on the map?

3 minutes ago, Dascend said:

I think I have traffic policer but how do I stop traffic or slow down...? and how do I disable the with dots on the map?

With every plugin and callout, you get .ini files. Open these files with a text editor and edit the lines as necessary. There you can edit the keys and everything else associated with the plugin.

FtDLulz likes this

4 minutes ago, Dascend said:

ok thank you man!

btw... what callout packs do you recomend?

I recommend ones that are recent, or have been recently updated. Don't use packs that are out of date and old, because they can cause issues with the game, or even crash it completely. Just look for ones that are recent and have decent ratings.

FtDLulz likes this

ok... Btw I have the plugin Spike Strips V but i think its not loadign automaticly* when I start the game? how do I fix?

3 minutes ago, Dascend said:

ok... Btw I have the plugin Spike Strips V but i think its not loadign automaticly* when I start the game? how do I fix?

Either you can edit the startup.rphs file manually, and add them there by yourself by typing LoadPlugin "pluginnamehere.dll", or when launching ragepluginhook, press on the gear(settings) icon and it will bring up the settings for RPH. There you can edit the plugins it loads.

FtDLulz likes this

Btw... the thing with traffic policer that they just standing in the road instead of the side.. how did I do so they go to the side? what car? how to bind..?

2 minutes ago, Dascend said:

Btw... the thing with traffic policer that they just standing in the road instead of the side.. how did I do so they go to the side? what car? how to bind..?

Do you mean people or cars when you do traffic stop? If cars, then hold your horn, it will make them find a new pullover location, but that rarely helps. Traffic policer has built in mimic and follow commands. Press Left Control + Q to mimic the car infront of you, they will do the exact same movements you do in your car, and position them over. Or you can press Left Control + T to make them follow you, so you must be infont of them. There's also the new custom pullover which is with Left Control + W, you get a red circle that you position somewhere and the suspect will drive there. However, the suspect won't turn their car, they just go straight there and run over things. I adivse you to use mimic, that's the best. As for people, just push them out of the road by walking into them.

FtDLulz likes this

6 minutes ago, Dascend said:

Here you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Fs4QEowE 2:51 (if you dont trust the link.. its just iggy fresh's new video) you can see what he did... make the suspect go more to the side.

Yep, he used the mimic function of traffic policer. As i said, press Left Control +Q and that makes the vehicle mimic you. Mimic means do what you do. You drive to the right, he drives to the right. It takes some getting used to, but it works great.

FtDLulz likes this

7 minutes ago, Dascend said:

Thanks man.. it was all for now.. can I contact you if I need any help later?

Sure, no problem. Glad to help.

FtDLulz likes this